𝟎𝟏

⋆episode one ⋆wolf moon

episode one
wolf moon

As the first day of school came closer and closer, Scott McCall was ready to get a good night sleep. Of course his best friend Stiles couldn't let that happen.

Stiles' dad is the sheriff of Beacon Hills so he knew everything that was going on. Since his father had just gotten the most interesting call of Stiles life, what friend would he be if he didn't get Scott to come investigate it with him.

Before Scott got into bed he heard a strange sound outside. As he grabbed a bat to 'protect' himself, he walked downstairs and outside where Stiles scared him.

After a little convincing, Scott was on board to look for the half of the missing body in the woods. "Just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?" Scott was obviously scared, and was now starting to realize this wasn't a full proof plan, as it wasn't even a plan to really start with. "Huh, I didn't even think about that."

"And what if whoever took the body is still out here?"

Stiles hesitated for a moment, realizing what Scott already had. "Also something I didn't think about."

They began to climb uphill till the saw a police scene. "C'mon!" Stiles said as he took off towards the scene. Scott tried to get him to stop by calling his name but came up with no luck.

Soon enough as police dog found Stiles, almost biting his face off. Then something even worse happened, his dad found out.

"So you, uh, listen in to all my phone calls?"

"No." Stiles said. Then his dad gave him a look. "Well not the boring ones."

As they continued to converse, Stiles sweared Scott was at home and Sheriff Stilinski took Stiles back to his car, abandoning Scott in the woods.

Scott tried to find his way out of the woods but before he could, he fell dropping his inhaler and finding the missing body. To make things even worse he falls downhill once more and see a wolf. Which bites him before he could get away.

The next day is the first day of their sophomore year and the last thing Celeste wants to do is go to a school where she has no friends. Sadly she's a teenager and has to by law.

Her first class is english with Mr. Curtis, a class with Scott and Stiles. If only she knew their name. Before the class is even 20 minutes in a new girl shows up at the door.

"Class this is Allison Argent, people make her feel welcome." 

Allison is nervous for a first day at a new school and anyone could tell. Most people wouldn't want to befriend the new girl but Celeste saw this as a perfect opportunity to make a friend who isn't scared of Lydia or Jackson.