Chapter Eight

Sorry for making you wait! I've been dead busy with school work, I apologize. This is the long expected chapter eight, and it even has a Harry POV! Hope you like it, please vote and comment.

Camille x

***

My mom arrived arrived a few minutes after I finished cleaning up the enormous mess me and the young boys made. She casually walked, finding me with my legs crossed on the living room sofa, staring at the wall blankly. Everything seemed like a blur, all the events that occured at my small house couldn’t be real. After all, I had lived every fangirls dream. Stuff like this don’t happen to me, I’m not lucky at all. But by not giving up I achieved my goal, and my goal was to meet One Direction and for them to like me. It turned out pretty well, I must admit. I got on with all of them and I managed to make them want to see me again, and that was a good sign. I felt like I could say I was friends with my favourite boyband. Well, I wasn’t exactly their friends, considering I’ve only met them once, but at least I could say I knew them and we go on quite well, right?

“Hello, love. Did you have a good time? Sorry if it took me a while to get here, hopefully you weren’t alone for too long,” she stated, interrupting my deep thoughts. I glanced up at her, smiling sheepishly, “No, no, not at all. The lads left about an hour ago, I just finished cleaning up the mess. We had a wonderful time,” I nodded. She returned my smile and dissapeared into her room, feeling satisfied that I had a good day.

I was completely knackered. I hoped off the couch, dragging myself to my bedroom. I plopped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling, rubbing my eyes.  My brain insisted I should get up and throw on my pyjamas, but my body stated otherwise and I was too lazy to move an inch. I was shaken by something vibrating near my head. I reached up tiredly and picked up my phone, noticing I had a new unread text message.

From: Niall

hey ! on behalf of me and the lads , we had a good laugh ! thank u for everything

My lips curled into a smile as I read the text, immitating his adorable irish accent in my head. I sat up to type my reply.

To: Niall

no, thank you! i definitely had a great time!

He replied almost instantly. The boy was quick.

From: Niall

haha well , we are staying here for another week so will meet again , i promise ! besides, there is someone here who fancies you ;)

A confused expression spread across my face. What did he mean? A member of One Direction would never in a lifetime fancy an average girl like me. That’s not how life works. I ignored his last statement as I wrote my reply.

To: Niall

of course, we need to meet again before you head back to london! i have a friend who is a huge fan and i promised her if i won the contest i’d help her meet you and the boys, so would you lads mind going out for dinner with us sometime next week?

From: Niall

we wouldn’t mind at all haha , just let me know what day and where to :) how did the cleaning up go

Allison is going to die when I tell her we get to go out for dinner with One Direction. I got ready for bed, texting Niall back every now and then. We texted until 2am, then he stopped answering. I suppose he had a busy day tomorrow anyway. A sigh of relief escaped my lips when I remembered I didn’t have to go to school. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep instantly. After all, I was exhausted.

*Thursday morning*

My eyes popped open at nine am, and it was still a bit too early for my taste, but I was the type of person who couldn’t go back to sleep once they’re already up. I let out a groan as I dragged myself out of bed and over to the bathroom. I splashed some cool water on my face, trying to wake myself up but failing miserably. I went back to check my phone to find I had unread messages from Niall, as usual. We’ve been texting each other nonsence since last week, and I feel like he’s always been my best friend since he’s so easy-going and carefree.