19- another plan, yay

You P.O.V

So, okay, I'm not freaking out.

What the fuck is my life?

Currently hiding from gods and goddesses while searching for Cato sounded unreal, but then again, I had my physic boyfriend looking for my stupid brother who was probably being tortured, and if I didn't hurry the fuck up that would be me and kusuo, Agatha hadn't brought us to the torture rooms because kusuo was still unknown territory, they still didn't know how to take their powers completely.

How lucky am I?

I passed the fire and water nation easily, they couldn't handle me, earth nation was the difficult one, and I wouldn't even want to talk about Agatha and their army.

I felt hurt.

Through the years Agatha was the only goddess that I thought believed in me, and then I found out she just wanted to kill me...what a bitch.

With my goddess form again, I felt my power come again and my "rude" attitude had made a comeback too.

-did they escape?- a sudden voice made me hide behind a big pillar in the main hall.

-yeah, the cell has no damages but neither does (y/n) or the boy are there, should we tell this to Agatha?- a soldier from water nation asked, with their white uniform and a big spear in their hands, used for "emergencies".

-don't, she'll kill us if she finds out, let's... search for now- both of the nodded and left without a single word left, I sighed in relief, ready to leave when I felt a presence behind me.

-sneaky aren't we?- I turned around and was about to smack the fuck out of kai when I felt his hand on my wrist and the other one in my mouth, covering it.

-you need to stay silent if you want to hide princess- he said mockingly, I frowned and took him by surprise by pulling my hand and pushing him, without noticing the fact that my hand was one fire, and I had accidentally burned him.

-oh shit, did I hurt you bad?- I paused, now realizing the fact that I burned him, -wait... was that you?- I asked, and he shook his head.

-it was all you princess...- he got up, small ashes coming down from his shoulder, I frowned at the unknown power I had delivered just hours ago in the dungeon, and now with fire, it was not normal, these were powers from other gods, then why did they felt so attached to me...?

That's when common sense hit me and noticed the fact that I was talking to kai... the person that got me in jail.

-AHHHHH!- I pushed him back into the floor, with me on top of him, and was ready to punch him when he stopped me.

-calm down! I'm not here to hurt you- he said while coughing, affected by the sudden change of positions.

-oh okay, I'm sorry then- I said, standing up easily, noticing a hint of light in Kai's eyes.

-wait really?- he smiled

-no- I placed myself again on top of him, punching beside his head -dumbass-

-listen to me!, I never wanted to hurt you, Agatha is the real bitch here, I know where Eckon might be, but first I need you to go to- -Cato- we both said in unison.

-yes, so please, could you move your pretty tights out of me so I can lead you there?- he responded, I rolled my eyes

-how do I know you're not lying?- I got closer to his face, searching for any kind of lying

-I'm in love with you, why would I want the girl I have fallen for in a dungeon?- he said, I chuckled darkly -please, move before I fall more- his hands steady on my waist, I scoffed but did as told and gave him my hand for him to stand up, slightly embarrassed for the attention he was giving me.

-how did you know I was going with Cato?- I asked as he and I started walking through the fancy halls of the main entrance, I was more relaxed now that I had a grand god besides me, walking would be pretty easy now.

-I don't know, just a feeling you would want answer about... that- he said referring to the "new" powers I had gathered, I nodded and kept walking, not sparing a glance at the boy besides me, now that I knew his true feelings I just couldn't find out... why?
Why would he like me?

-why do you like me?- I asked

Damn... bold

-I... I don't know , believe me, I ask myself that every day, why do I like someone like you- he frowned, I rolled my eyes and continued to walk, not expecting a true answer after the same cocky kai I knew came out, guess I was wrong.

-but... I don't know, you are realistic? You just don't really fit the things a goddess should have, you are way too much for some people and way too little for others, you are just... you, and I know there are millions of others girls like you, but just... I don't know, you bring a certain feeling in my life that gods don't really have, lets face it , our lives are practically done, everything a mortal spends studying during his life, we already know, so you bring me... curiosity- he finalized, now staring right into my soul, his eyes now filled with sparkles in his orbs that looked like little flames trying to get out.

I smiled at him

-maybe... maybe if we lived in another world, another time, we could have been something- I assured him, to what he gave me a small smile and nodded, extending his arms so I could hug him, I just patted his back awkwardly and kept walking, neither of us noticing two pair of eyes in our backs, one ready to attack me, and the other ready to attack the person in the back of us.

I reacted quickly, throwing a big cube of ice into them, and hitting them right in their bodies, still unawares by the fact that I just used water in one of my powers I ran to check who were the persons trapped in the ice, kai behind me, and when I noticed, it was none other than the goddess of water, and my boyfriend, kusuo.

Oh shit.

Because of the noise made by the gigantic cube, the soldiers of air nation and earth nation came out with Agatha and a blonde boy who had a weird tiara(? In his head, I put kai behind me.

-well... someone got out of her cage...- she examined the scene, watching Sui trying to breath due to the lack of air and the cube smashing her torso, while kusuo was there, unbothered.

-care to explain kai?- she said, already sending half of the soldiers for me, before he could say something, something went into my mind, and i knew for a fact, that lying was one of my biggest talents.

-I give you my boyfriend, you can take his powers away, I know how to do it, I'm on your side, Agatha-
I bowed in front of her, watching a satisfied grin on her face and I kicked kai so he could do the same, he bowed skeptical.

I looked at Kai askance, noticing how he mouthed a quick 'what the fuck' to what I just said in a whisper 'I'll explain later'.

My eyes went up, and saw how kusuo looked at me proud, already knowing what I was doing, he talked to me by telekinesis, and we just had to say a few words to know we were about to win this war.

-let's move to plan D-

Haha I'm so gay. 🏳️‍🌈😀
Btw, this book is getting boring, sorry about that :( I'll try harder I swear.