Pilot

In a small town in Manassas, Virginia was a 17 year old girl named Bean and She was a junior in high school and to her life is like when it's raining and sunny out at the same time. It doesn't make any sense. Well her mom died when she was thirteen of cancer and her dad pretty much bosses her around. She is also the stepdaughter of Oona and a younger brother Derrick. She was driving around in her car jamming out to her favorite singer Ariana Grande. She was currently listening to 7 Rings (Her favorite song)

"You like my hair gee thanks just bought it!' She giggled at that lyric "THANKS FOR BEING A MOOD!" She shouted to herself. She pulled up to driveway jamming out to Breakup with your girlfriend I'm bored "YOU CAN HIT IN THE MORNING LIKE IT'S YOURS" She suddenly saw her dad roll his eyes "TIABEANIE!!" he yelled. She hopped out of the car dancing to the song "BREAKUP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND I'M BORED!" Her dad right away took the CD and threw it at his daughter "Sorry you can't enjoy real music" She took the CD and threw it on the counter "Look I do enjoy real music" her dad said putting on Mozart. Bean ran upstairs and slamming the door to her bedroom.

Oona came in with her son "What's her problem?" Zog sighed "She is upset that I ruined her blast but she is still upset that her mom died a few years ago" his wife sighed and hugged him "ohh I know maybe you should try and hangout with her" Zog kissed her "I've tried but she is always with her friend and wanting to be by herself'

In her bedroom Bean was playing her guitar singing a familiar tune "You were the best for years"

She reached over to her bed stand to see a picture of her and her mom playing with a bunny she loved that bunny. She even smiled at the little phrase she would always say to her mom "I've had the best day with you today" She heard a laptop bing she ran to her desk and stubbed her toe "Damn it" She got up and clicked on Accept it was her best friend Elfo "Hi Bean!" she then noticed Bean's wincing pain "Are you ok!" Bean smiled she loved him so much "I'm fine I stubbed my toe" He smiled, "Well what matters is your ok How's the new CD!" she smiled "OH MY GOD IT IS AMAZING but my dad didn't think so" She said. He takes a drink of his soda "He used to be so laid back what happened?' She twirled her hair "The wife he married last month is what happened!"

Elfo frowned. He knew what it felt like for her. It wasn't the same when her dad married her mom. She wanted her dad to be happy at first but now she is miserable as eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. "Like don't get me wrong when I recommend him that dating website a few months after mom passed he would be on there for days and hardly ever caring about me!" Bean said fiddling with a nearby pencil.

Elfo pished "Oh I'm pretty sure he cared about you he's just been so busy is all!" Bean rolled her eyes "I was KIDDING!" She laughed "Anyway I gotta go We'll chat tomorrow!" Bean ended the call and looked around the room. She knew that kid had a crush on her forever ago.She knew it was pretty funny how he would try and romantic things up for her but she just wasn't feeling it.

Her dad then entered the room "Hey Beanie!" he said stroking her leg. "Hi." Was the only thing she said. Her dad punched her in the arm jokingly. "That's the first time you have ever said hi to me in so long" Bean grinned "I know me you and mom we were inseparable but then the cancer she had and died is one thing I am still not over" Zog hugged his oldest and only daughter she knew exactly how she felt.

"Oh honey I totally get where you're going with this so that's why on Saturday we are planning a whole afternoon together just you and me and it will be the best day of your life!" her dad said.

Bean gave a weak smile "I like that." she told him.Her dad was super glad to hear for one that she will join him when he is not on Majoring duties because most of the time her dad works as the mayor in Virginia and her mom used to be a school nurse for the middle school Bean went to when she died so Bean had to transfer to a different school.

She headed over to the bed and remembered when she first met Elfo.She was in 7th and he was in 6th grade they were in math class when a worrisome student walked in having a confusing time trying to get to his classes. When a tall girl walked up to him and asked "What class are you in right now?" She asked him in a soft tone. Elfo shook a little and said "Mr. Smiths math class." He said in a quiet tone. Bean looked around and smiled "Lucky for you, this IS Mr.Smith's math class" Elfo wiped his head "Phew and I thought I was lost"

Bean smiled and took his hand to a nearby desk and grabbed a pen "Here's my phone number call me after school!" She said ruffling his hair. Next thing you know that became a daily thing now where they call each other every single day.

Bean flashed out of her flashback to see her cat Luci giving her a glare "Yes I am dreaming about him again shut up!" She picked him up and took him out of the room to go get dinner.She really wished she would ask him out one day but maybe she will eventually find the guts to.

SONGS USED IN STORY: