Books, Coffee, & Crushes

There's nothing like a Saturday afternoon when you have to stay indoors from the rain. When it's a little too cold to be outside, so you take the day to just relax, watch some television, drink some coffee and enjoy the sound of rain falling on your roof top. Kiba, enjoying the relaxation from his bed watching Animal Planet and wrapped in his blanket, suddenly heard his dog, Akamaru, start barking. He got up off his bed and walked towards the noise coming from the living room. He was shocked, to say the least, when he saw what Akamaru was trying to show him.

"Akamaru, did you just shit on the couch again!?"

Akamaru, the white ball of lovable fur, looked up at Kiba and started wagging his tail.

"No! Don't wag your tail at me, mister. This is bad. Bad!"

Akamaru continued to wag his tail, not understanding Kiba's frustrated tone.

Kiba thought to himself, I really need to train him to go outside, but I have no idea where to even start with that. After he cleaned his couch, Kiba pulled his phone out of his front pocket and started to type.

Kiba, 12:32pm: hey hinata, akamaru pooped on the couch again. i want to potty train him but i don't really know how. Any suggestions?

Hinata, 12:35pm: lol again?

Kiba, 12:37pm: are we surprised?

Hinata, 12:38pm: maybe try the bookstore and see if they have anything on potty training. there's a nice bookstore on Konoha St.

Kiba, 12:38pm: omg awesome thank you so much

Hinata, 12:39pm: yep!
Kiba headed to his bedroom to get dressed. He pulled on his black Thrasher hoodie along with his black ripped jeans which he cuffed at the bottom. He browsed his shoe collection and decided to put on his worn-out checkered Vans. He went to the mirror in his bathroom and ruffled his hair until he was at least somewhat satisfied with how it looked. Never knowing how much to use, he sprayed some of his favorite cologne on.

Before walking outside, he realized it was still raining and searched for his umbrella. Where the hell did I put that thing, Kiba whispered to himself. He checked the common places it could be but couldn't find it. Instead, he grabbed his rain jacket from one of the hooks beside the door. He then walked into his living room, which still smelled like a hint of Akamaru's accident from earlier, and put Amakaru in his dog crate, which made Akamaru start whining.

"Don't worry buddy, I'll only be gone for a little while." He said and blew Akamaru a kiss before walking out the door.

___

"Hey Kankuro, go stock the returned books we got in this morning along with the new items that were sent in." Gaara ordered.

"Will do, Gaara." Kankuro replied with a hint of annoyance.

Kankuro didn't necessarily mind working at a bookstore. It's mostly quiet, he likes stocking and not dealing with the register (mainly because he hates talking to people), and it's really an easy good paying job he doesn't mind getting up for. The only thing he really loathed was the fact that his boss is his younger brother, Gaara. He also hated how much Gaara changed when they both worked together. It was like his whole personality changed from being quiet and chill to being unnecessarily bossy and annoying. Since they both shared an apartment together, Kankuro loathed going to work knowing Gaara would be the manager that day because he knew when they would get home Gaara would complain all evening about work. They hardly worked together, but sometimes Kankuro ended up working shifts with his brother anyway, when the other co-workers would call off or not show up. Kankuro just wanted to go home already, for multiple reasons, besides working with Gaara: He's been up since 6AM, his shift is almost over, it's a lousy rainy day, and he's in desperate need of a black coffee. A black coffee sounded like heaven to him.