Ms. Thirlwall

Jade POV

Summer was over meaning it was back to asshole kids trying to flirt or fight with me. Since I don't have a homeroom I was one of the lucky teachers who had the first period off. I look at my classroom sheet and see one new name Jeon Jungkook I play with my wedding ring as the bell sounds.

I place the sheet on my desk and unlock the door so students can walk in. Soon the room is full of students I do the attendance and all the kids put Jungkook were here. I close the curtains and put on the assignments on the smart board. The door opens and a boy with messy black hair struts in "you're late" a state crossing my arms he openly checks me out I cough making him know that's inappropriate.

He smirks and heads to an empty desk. "Hello class my name is Ms. Thirlwall and I will be your music teacher as you can see your first assignment is to write a song that describes you" I explain "so sexy and has big dick" I hear someone yell from the back the class laughs as I look for the student, sure enough, it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook would you mind seeing me a lunch," I say "not at all" he winks I scoff and sit back at my desk "you have till tomorrow so send your time wisely" I state. I look at the time five minutes left of this class I sigh and send in the attendance. The class is mostly quiet except for the students talking to their friends or trying to make some before lunch.

Then the bell rings and all the students except Jungkook left. He stays silent at his desk as I walk up to him I lean on his desk "Mr. Jeon do you know why you're here?" I ask raising an eyebrow "because you wanna see my big dick" He says a roll my eyes he stands up making me look up. He walks up to me his face inches away I turn my head "look at me" he growls I hesitated but still look at him.

We stare for a few seconds then he kisses me but I didn't pull away instead a pull him closer. He pulls away and locks the door and covers the window with the lockdown sheet. I start to grow horny since the last time my husband fucked me was like a year ago he runs back to me and we continue to kiss.

I get needier and start to go down on him undoing his belt and pulling down his pants. I start to suck him off with a slow pace
"f-fuck" he quietly moans intertwining his fingers into my hair I go deeper and faster.

"I'm so fucking close" He moans I smirk giving a final lick as he cums in my mouth a swallow and stands back up "I hope you learned your lesson," I say biting my lip making him smirk.