A little bit about me (warning: possible boring content)

Okay, so well um...hi! I'm Dylan...

Wait a sec, sorry that was shit I'll start again.

HELLO YOU POOR SOULS!!

I regret to inform you that you have stumbled across the incredibly yawn worthy tale that is coincidentally my life.

I'm Dylan Snow, I'm 16 years old and I love Doctor Who, Chelsea FC, battenburg cake and apple juice. I am approximately 5ft 8inches tall with sandy wavy hair and hazel eyes and, according to my sister's 12 year old friends, I am "super cute". But it seems that the girl I have been in love with since I was 5 years old doesn't share that opinion.

The other day she referred to me as "Darrel" even though my name (as previously stated-but I'm sure even you've forgotten) is Dylan. But you've known me for two paragraphs and she's known me for 12 years. I hope you've caught on already that this story will be a bit depressing at points. I like to believe, however, that a Emma Watson lookalike will bump into me on the street any day now. HAHAHAHAHA. No, seriously. A guy can dream.

But let's get started!

So right now I am sitting in my school loos, skiving assembly and writing in this. It's the third day back after the October half term holidays and my birthday was on the 25th which was last week and guess what I got? A journal. My mum said that I should use it to 'express my feelings' but that's just because she thinks that, as I am a teenager, I'm due a mental breakdown any moment. My dad wants me to keep a record of all of Chelsea's matches in here but we gave up on that the day after my birthday when we lost to Man U.

Oh well.

But then it struck me. I should use this to keep a record of my horrifically disappointing life! I'm sure the world will love that!! So here we go. Enjoy. And try not to fall asleep.