12

Ashton's pov

What did I do? What the hell did I do? I love that girl and I went and screwed up. I need to apologise and talk to her. I watched as Luke followed Zoey out the door, I started to follow him but at a distance so I wasn't seen. They stopped half way down the field and I stopped and hid behind a tree, I was pretty close and could just make out what they were saying, 'you alright Zoey?' 'I'll be alright I just need some time alone, please' 'yeah I'll go and talk to you later' 'thanks Luke'.

Luke walked off and Zoey sat down on the grass, when I couldn't see Luke anymore I walked over to see and stood in front of her and she looked up at me.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I wanted to apologise for being a stupid cunt"

"You got the last part right" I sat down next to her.

"I'm so sorry for what I said to you I just got so angry and I wasn't thinking. I thought I did something wrong and that's why you didn't wanna talk to me. I wanted to hear your voice and for you to be next to me, do you forgive me?"

"Do you really like me?"

"I like you a lot"

"I forgive you"

"Do you like me? I know your probably gonna say no cause of what happened but-" I was cut off by Zoey kissing me on my lips, I kissed back then she pulled away.

"Sorry I just-"

"Don't be sorry, wanna stay here or go back to mine?"

"Back to yours"

We stood up and started walking, I can't believe this is happening and I'm not gonna let her go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

I know it's a short chapter but I needed to do a chapter to start building up stuff.

What's gonna happen with Luke now there's Ashton back in the picture? Please keep reading and voting, love you guys so much.