The world is Unfair

Why Im here? I can't understand why Im suffering this kind of life!- Thel

I was once a sweet and loving girl who always makes others laugh and enjoys my company. But little by little they step backward that they no longer want me. Suddenly I wake up with a fast heartbeat. I cried in silence and take a deep breath to calm myself.

"It's just a nightmare!" - I console to myself. The cold breeze of morning embraced me as I walk outside my room. Im in the roof top and I can feel the coldness of the vapor falls down on my bare skin.

I was wearing a spaghetti strap dress with silk below and a pearl on its sides. I started questioning myself; "why Im here? Why Im suffering this kind of life? My tears starts to compete in my face. No one knows what Im feeling right now. No one cares what I feel.

They're all bad, traitor and deceiver! All of them are so happy to see me hurt. They are so heartless that they let me live on my own.

What a world it is. It's so unfair. I didn't realize I was walking on the street and ready to pass to pedestrian lane ignoring the buzzes of vehicles. It's green light and the vehicles come and go yet they can't because I was there standing, not myself. Suddenly a hand pulled me and I lost conciousness.