He's cute and She's beautiful

"Let me tell you, I can be your shoulder you can cry on. I will be your pillow that you can hug, punch and pinch. And I will be your bestfriend as long as you stay with me." -Ronnie

Ronnie's POV

The day that I pulled Thel, I know there is something that I cannot explain. I can see in her eyes that she is suffering from depression. I am a psychologist for 15 years. I know that something bothering her. When I saw her, I immediately hold her hand at the same time she lost conciousness. I pity her. She lost weight and didn't sleep I think for 5 days. In her eyes, you can see the sadness and pain that she's going through. Poor girl.

I tried to divert her attention which was successful. I have patients who suffering from deppression but you can tell that they're trying to be okay. But to her case, she trust no one not even to herself. So, her depression gets severe. I can help her if she can help herself.

I unlocked the door of her room so that she can get out and roam around. I won't let her go because maybe she commits suicide. Oh no, its a big problem if I can't help her. My conscience won't let me sleep. As I was in a deep thinking, she slammed the table that create a big noise.

Bang! Why did you locked the door mr.? Errr. Let me leave this place! I don't want to be here. I want to go to my place, NOW!!

Aissshh. So noisy, early in the morning. Can she shut up her mouth? So irritating. I just to yell at her but I calm and composed myself. I know its normal to act that way because of different bad experiences.

"Let's eat. I know you're hungry. Come on. Don't just stand there. Come." I held her hand but she just withdraw it.

No, Im not going to eat unless you didn't take me home! She said.

I heard the growling of her stomach that says she wants to eat. I smiled and hold her hand again and luckily she followed me.

Eat and after that I will let you go home. I said to her. I noticed, she has a cute pointed nose, sparkling brown eyes and a oval-shaped face. Overall, I said to myself, what a beautiful lady she is.

Thel's POV

Im eating now and he just keep staring at me. I know Im pretty yet his eyes is different from all the boys I met.

Ahemmm. Why are you staring at me huh? Is there a dirt in my face?

He just smiled and look away. As if he is shy. Hmmn if I know he wants to get my attention. Because of what happened to me and josh, I became a man-hater to the point that I fights with them. Josh is the only man who gets my attention and I fall for him. What a bastard man. He just take my love for granted. I hate him super!

Hey! Im talking to you. Do you hear me?

I just nod at him and bow my head because of embarassment. How can I remember that foolish man who broke my heart many times?

I closed my fist. I looked at the man who's at my front. The moment that I look at him I see his pointed nose, thin red lips, blue eyes and oblong-shaped face. He faced the other side. I said without realizing, "oww, so cute!"

But it's too late. He faced me with questioning look. What did you say?

Nothing. I said with full of conviction. Oh man! You're so foolish just like your ex thel. I kept telling to myself.

He stood and come closer if Im serious or not.

What?! I said.

He laughed at me and pat my head.

Stop it! I rolled my eyes at him.

"Let me tell you thel, I can be your shoulder you can cry on. I will be your pillow that you can hug, punch and pinch. And I will be your bestfriend as long as you stay with me." He said it with a sincere eyes.

I feel like the world stops in a minute and when I realized what he said I keep on laughing.

HAHAHAHAHA wth?
Are you okay? You must be kidding.

Hello? Im serious thel! Okay you can laugh at me as much as you want. I will make you a coffee.

I love her smile. She's beautiful when she's laughing. I hope it will last. I made her coffee to hide my admiration towards her.

Here's your coffee.-Ronnie

Ohh thanks!-thel
While looking at ronnie I blushed. He's kind and gentleman. Whhhaaaat?? Mind stop. Grrrr... he's just like your ex and all the boys out there looking for fun.

But deep inside of them they found each others weakness.