Love Like No Other

"Stop acting like you know my pain! Stop saying that you know me cause it's disgusting. You will only give heartbreak to me once I give my trust to you." -Thel

As the sun rises that lights up my face, I immediately get up and open my eyes. "Where am I? " I shouted. This place is so unfamiliar. The walls are white yet its not a hospital. Then, I saw a shadow who is approaching to me. I kinda feel scared and had goosebumps.

Oh no, Im in heaven? maybe in mental? Oh mind, stop it! The shadow became a figure of a man. A tall, his shirt was fitted to him that you can see the musculinity in him. The muscles in his shoulders are prominent even he wears shirt.

"Are you done?" - he said to me.

"What?" I said.

He chuckled. I saw his white and complete set of teeth.

"Fool, stop day dreaming dude!" He said.

Who do you think you are, Mister? I said angrily to his handsome face.

Well, well, well.....

" I am the person who pulled you in pedestrian lane because you look like a mess and not yourself. If you don't value your life then I feel sorry for you." He said while walking towards me. Holding my chin up and looking directly to my eyes.

I snap back.  "Dont touch me Mr-who-you-are !      Do you think I did it on purpose?    Im thinking about my problems!    My millions of problems! So stop judging me because you don't know me!" I yelled at him not knowing that my tears keep falling down from my eyes. Im hurt because of remembering those people who hurt me whom I thought love me. As for me, I love them and treat them like my family. But to them its nothing like a waste.