Love Like No Other 2

After what I said, he keeps silent the whole 30 minutes and heaved a sigh.

Okay, I know what does it feel. I know you and I trust you. He said.

Stop acting like you know my pain! Stop  saying that you know me cause it's disgusting. You will only give heartbreak to me once I give my trust to you. I said while tears keep flowing into my eyes.

Okay, okay my mistake. Sorry I didn't meant it that way. Stop crying. You look ugly. He laughed at me, I know he wants to divert my attention which was successfully he did.

Im so angry that I could kill a cow because of him. How dare him joke and what did he say? Ugly? I threw him a pillow that it landed on his face. I smiled because of his facial expression, he didn't expect me throw pillow at him. So what? Its his fault.

His face darkened and push me into bed. He's top of me. I struggled to get out from his grip but I can't. He's so strong.

What's your name young lady?

It is none of your business to know who I am! Let me go! You bastard. I shrieked at him.

Shut up. You are so annoying! I just want to know! So, what's your name?

You really want to know huh? Okay. I am Thel Celestine Ledesma Ty. Now that you already know, can I go now? I push him.

Dumb ass! Dont do that again.

I saw him grin. Then, walked away. Closed the door and locked it.

What the hell?? Hey! Mister! Open yhis door will you??! Hey!

No, I won't. Stay with me. He laughed like theres no tomorrow.

Aish.. asshole!