getting used to it *2*

Your pov
It was kind of hard getti g used to live with boys. I am always antisocial. Whenever Adi or Tal would walk around the house with a camera I would hide in my room. One day you were sitting on the coach thinking about your old life. Tal sat next to you. Tal: hey y/n
You: hey Tal!
Tal: You seem excited
You: of course I live with two YouTubers!
Deep inside you were crying. One day you couldn't handle it. Adi and Tal weren't home so you cut yourself. You had to quickly get rid of the blood so they wouldn't noticed. After they were done bleeding Tal came home.
Tal: HEY Y/N!!!
He sounded just like your old boyfriend.
You: hey!
Tal: what's wrong?
You: nothing I'm fine
Tal: ok want to watch a show?
You: sure what do you want to watch?
Tal: 50 shades of grey
You: I love that show!
While you guys were watching the show you were leaning in his chest. He was super warm. You accidentally let your arms out in the open and you discreetly tried to hide them but he say.
Tal: Omg y/n?

Adis pov
When I walk in the door I hear something I never want to hear again.
Tal: why are you cutting yourself?
I dropped the bags I was holding from all the errands. Y/n looked at me. She looked in shock.

Your pov
You: this is my fault
Adi was on the floor crying
You went up to him and started to hug him. Adi: why? Why would you do that to yourself? You: I'll explain I promise.

They all say on the couch while y/n was describing what happened.

You: before I moved her I had a boyfriend who would hurt me and do things I would never forget. But it wasn't just that you say. My dad also abused me and everyone at school bullied me. I moved here for a new start.

Adi: omg I had no idea I'm so sorry. But why did you cut yourself.

You: it's not anyone's fault but when I look around i, I , I can't explain it.

Tal: it's ok we will be here and always remember that I love you. He kissed the top of my head.

You: thanks Tal