*12*

When I woke up we were both butt naked. I ran toward the bathroom. I puked in the toilet. We decided to go to the doctors next week. I continued to puke adi came running in. He held my hair. I walked into the shower and turned it on. It was a hot shower. It felt really good
                 ~3 months later~
Today is the day we find out the gender for our twins. We walked into the doctors office. We waited until we heard a doctor say, y/l/n! We walked in I sat down on the chair. The doctor put the cold gel on my belly and put the wand over it. Two boys. I smiled at that.
When I got home I saw free time. I hugged then all. My two best friends weren't there. My two best friends were David and Michael.
Me: where are they?
Adi: who?
Me: d and Mike
Adi shrugged.
I just sighed.
Then I see d and Mike walk out if a room. They see me and run up to me.
D: hey dork
Me: hey d
Mike: hey what about me?
Me: hi Mikey.
Mike: hiiiiii
I said hi to everyone and hugged them. Jojo didn't hug me. He never did. It was fine but I wanted to know why. U saw tal and gave him a hug.
Tal: hey
Me: hey taly
He smiled I smiled back
D: I said it was going to be a girl and a boy.
Mike: I said two girls
Jojo: I said two boys
Everyone disagreed
Adi: ok so the gender is
Everyone got silent
Me: two boys
Jojo cheered
I laughed.
Adi glared at him. I held adis hand.
He calmed down
                ~5 months later~
The babies are due in 5 days. I am super nervous but excited. I got in the shower. Adi also came in. Ever sense month 5 he started taking showers with me. I didn't mind. I changed into leggings and a sweatshirt. The next few days were relaxing. The room was all set and beautiful.
           ~November 13th 2:00 pm~

We picked out some boy names. I loved the name Oliver and he loves Barry. So we just picked out those names. We were going through old photos when I felt a trickle of water.
Me: I'm adi?
Adi: yes baby?
Me: my water broke
Adi: let's get into the car. Adi picked up the camera and started vlogging for our family channel. He started driving. When we got into the hospital he called out for a doctor. I got into a stretcher. And got rushed to the emergency room. The started by giving me water then they got some people to getting me to push.

First came out a boy with blonde fuzz and pretty green eyes. Adi came in
I kept pushing then another baby boy came out. He had brown fuzz with pretty blue eyes.
Adi was shocked. After all the pain. They took the babies to get shots. Adi came up to me and hugged me.
Adi: which one is Oliver?
Me: The first one that came out.
Oliver was older by 1 minute.
I saw David and Mike. I smiled at them. They came up to me and hugged me. I loved them so much but not in the way I loved adi.