Chapter 1

Narrator POV

A beautiful Aqua bunny was crying in the bath tub. Her tears was streaming down on her fur check. Something what she was holding?
It was pregnancy test, why is she holding it?

Flashbacks

The red car has stopped there right in the apartment. Two couples kept talking each other, "thank you bugs for taking me to the restaurant" said Aqua bunny.
"It no problem Lola beside we always go on dates couple times," said gray rabbit.
As both rabbit kiss each other as goodbye. Bugs drove off, Lola head to her apartment.

As she was about to go to her apartment, "Lola," called by the rabbit. Lola groan, "what do you want John?" Said in angered voice.
"I need your help?" He asked her for nicely.
Lola doesn't trust him, "no I don't need your help" as she open the door and about go inside.
"Please," Lola stopped there in moment, she sighed and said, "fine only this time."
She goes to his apartment, left the door open. As she went inside and seen the whole living room is cleaned.

"So why do you need me to help?" She asked him.
John strike her down to the floor, Lola shuggle around tried to get off of him.
"Let me go!" She said.
"Why should I?" He pinned her down on the floor.
John used his one hand to hold Lola arm, while other hand grab her butt.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" She yelled out.
John let out small chuckle, "it looks like no one will help you" he said.
"Now be a good bunny and you should enjoy this moment" he said.

By the next morning, ( am not interested in sexual thing ok but I have to .-.) Lola was sleeping in Robin's bedroom and she slept next to him. As she began to woke up, she was naked in the bed. Lola remember yesterday that she just got rape by Robin and abuse too. So she quickly walk out the bedroom and quietly not to wake him up.
As she got into her apartment, all she got her clothes and even her phone too. She sadly sigh of relief, as Lola look at her phone, there 27 message from Bugs and her friends.

Meanwhile at Bug's house, Bug was already wake up and waiting his girlfriend to answer.
Until then, there notification from Bug's phone, as he take a look at it.
It was Lola that answer back.

Lola: so I didn't answer back bunbun....

Bugs: why you haven't texted back to me in yesterday? You make me worried...

Back at apartment, come on Lola think as lied she thought. She doesn't want make Bug more worried about what happened yesterday that she got rape. Until her idea pop out of her head.

Lola: my phone is out of battery so I have to charge it....

Bug: oh!! But hey thank God you answer back because you make me and your friends worried.

Lola: I gtg I need to make breakfast for me and my friends will come over to my place.

Bugs : bye Lola 💕

Lola turn off her phone and let out sob. She doesn't want to tell Bugs about yesterday.  So she kept her secret from Bug.

Day one

Lola and her friends visited to mall buying new clothes. But turn out her head begin to headache.
Her vision was looking fine but a bit blurry.

Day two

Bugs visited to her apartment for a dinner with Lola. So he waited in living room while Lola was cooking.
Lola continue cooking suddenly her stomach start to growling. So she quietly let out groan without Bugs notice.

Day four

Bugs and Lola visited to her parents.
Lola's father that would be have barbQ in this weekend. Bugs was agreed with him even Lola and her mother agree to it and Lola will invite her friends and her boyfriend as double date.

Day nine

She was at Bugs house, cuddle with Bugs in the couch. They watched a movie each other. Suddenly, Lola felt like vomiting right now.
"I needed to bathroom" she said.
Bugs say ok, so Lola went to upstairs quickly as possible without knowing Bugs.
As she got there, she slammed the door and then she vomited in the toilet. She kept vomited a few times, until there was knocked on the door.
"Lola are you okay?" Bugs asked.

Lola answers back to him, "yeah am a okay" she say to him.  I should go to doctor tomorrow she thought.

Day ten

As she goes to doctor, Lola was waiting for doctor to answer her what wrong with her.
As doctor entered the room and  looking at the paper.
"Oh my!!" Said the doctor.
"What is it doctor?" She asked.

"Will everything seem health to me but there is a problem here" she said.
uh oh she thought to herself.
"Tell me doctor" she begged.

"Well the problem is since that you got few headache, and stomach pain is that you are...... pregnant" she answered.
Lola laughed, "you're joking!" She continues laughing.
"Am serious Lola the bunny, you are pregnant, your holding the baby!!!" She said.
"W-what" Lola said in shocked for few seconds.
"But I don't believe it that can't be true right?" Lola surprised but scared.
"Look if you don't believe me, I will give you pregnant test then you free to go" as she give her the box.

Flashbacks end...

Now you know why Lola was crying right now because she carry her baby.