chapter 3

It been two weeks that Lola stomach growing a little bigger. Not only that, Bugs was getting worried about Lola, she acting strange lately and he doesn't know why. First,  He ask Lola to go out for lunch or dinner, and she told him that she probably be busy, which is Bugs didn't know that she lying to him. Then, she always eat food like healthy, and sometimes eat junk food. Lola's best friend, Angel, she always help her out sometimes and she promise to Lola that she won't tell Bugs about her baby.

Today is special day that Lola's parents willing making barbQ and she invited Duffy and Tina as couples which is double date.
Tina probably know Lola was pregnant so she won't tell everyone especially Lola's parents.
Lola was getting ready, she wearing dress shirt and shorts. She just show herself in the mirror.
Her stomach is getting little fat, she sigh that probably will show everyone else.
"Maybe I should wear a long dress," she said to herself.
Meanwhile, Bugs was in parking lot, he was waiting for Lola.
"What she taking so long?" He question, suddenly the car door open and it was Lola.
As bugs drive and went to Lola's parents house.

In two hours later, Walter was making barbQ as he was talking to Bugs.
While Lola was helping her mother to cook veggies.
Sudden, there was ring bell which Lola mother stop cooking, "I will getting!" Said Lola as she get the door.
Lola open the door and saw Tina and her boyfriend, Duffy.
"Oh hi Tina and Duffy am glad you made it." She said to her friends.

"Sorry we're late, is that Duffy didn't want to come so I force him to come" she get mad at Duffy, as both went inside. They were surprise that how fancy from inside.
"Wow Lola I didn't know your parents were rich!?!!" Said Tina, as they got in the kitchen.
In 25 minutes Duffy, Walter, and Bugs are talking to each other.
The girls were busy tried to make a food for everyone. In couple minutes everyone else is in table, their probably eating delicious barbQ that Walter made.
"This so good Walter," said Bugs.
"Yeah way better than Bugs no offense," said Duffy, Bug give him serious glance at him.
"So Bugs why would you like to take my daughter to go somewhere else?" Lola's mother asking him, Lola and Tina were choke and coughing while their chewing the food at the same time.
The whole table was staring at Tina and Lola. "Is there something wrong Lola?" Bugs Asking in worries tone.
"Oh no Bun bun, beside that I have uh-" as she thinks a lie.
"In fact friend of ours that she is well...um having things to do yeah like stuffing and her things," Tina explained to them which it a lie.
"Yeah?" Lola agree to Tina doesn't know why she help her.
"Well then I guess it cancel then," Bugs believes them even Lola's parents too.
As everyone else continue to eat.
In few moments later, Lola and Tina were outside and have a talk for minutes. "Why did you help me?" Lola question to her.
"Well I seen your didn't tell your "boyfriend" that you were pregnant," she answered Lola.
Lola let out long sigh as she facepalm, "am not going to tell him that I got rape by that guy. Beside that, how were Bugs will react to it." She said crossing her arms.

"Alright fine, I won't tell him by the way, and even Duffy were probably find out if am getting suspicious he will tell me something ok," Tina said.
"Thanks you Tina," said Lola hugging her friend.
Tina hug back to her, all of sudden there was loud honking made two girls jump. As both stop hugging, they heading toward the car.
Bugs was waiting Lola in his car, even Duffy were waiting for Tina too in his own car.
Two girls got made it to their cars.
By the time, two cars drove by different direction.

As car parking in the front, Bugs drop off Lola to her apartment.
"Hey Lola, um why are you and Tina were outside?" Bugs ask his girlfriend.
"We're having talked," she answered as closes the car door.
As car left, Lola went to her apartment.