chapter 5

It been two months since Lola's belly been grower, and haven't visited her boyfriend. Which make him worried too much.
Bugs,on other hand, he haven't heard Lola from his message nor cellphone.
Right now Bugs driving toward Angel's apartment. As he make it there, he park right in front of large building, and enter inside.

meanwhile at Lola's apartment, she does everything for her baby room.
The room is full of stuffing toy, yet everything is a bit pink.
Tina was helping for little while, but she has few minutes yet before she goes back to work.
"Alright Lola, are we almost finishes yet? Because I have to go back to my work." she asked as carrying box of stuffing animals.

"yep, we already finishes anyway," she replied.

Back to Bugs, he was knocking on the door. sudden there was familiar voice came from behind a door, "Am coming."
The door was open, and it was Angel smiling. "Oh, hey Bugs what are you doing here?"

"Hey Angel, may I come in?"

"yeah sure," she open the open for bugs.

As he entering in, Bugs looking around the room. "I see you have pack everything," he said.
Angel getting confused what she just heard from him.
"what pack everything?" she asked.

"back at Lola's parent that we had barBQ last couple months, Tina and Lola said you have packing going on," he explained everything.
"what are you talking about?" She question.
"am getting confused right now?"

Lola and Tina were about to heading to the door. Suddenly Lola's belly start to hurt her. Lola let out the groan.
"Lola are you okay?" she asking to her.
"yeah am fine it just that my stomach always like this," she tell her.

Bugs sit down the fancy chair, suddenly he seeing a familiar paper in the bowl.
"well you like to have cup of tea or water?" Angel asking.

"Water please," as he grab a paper, and begin to reading it.
Angel pouring water to the glass of cup, "um Angel, what is this that all said baby toys and clothes," he said.
Angel froze, she felt her heartbeat stop racing.
She turn around, and saw Bugs holding small paper.
"tell me the truth Angel, where did you get this?" he asked.
"Angel, explain everything to me," he concerned.
Angel let a gulp, if I tell him the truth, Lola well broke her heart she thought to herself.
"well," Bugs waiting for answers.
well I have no choice to do it. Forgive me Lola she thought again.

Angel let out sigh, how am I going to start she thought to herself.
"Bugs you wondering why she hasn't been with few months?"

"yeah why?"

"well how should I start," she let herself relax. Bugs is getting confused.
"Lola is.......pregnant,"
Bugs was shock what he just heard from her. She wasn't joking.
Her voice is very serious.
"wait, are you serious?" Angel nodding her head.

"when me and Tina heading to Lola's apartment. As we heard cried from her bathroom, Lola was sat the toilet.
First we calm her down. Second she explained whole story that she been raped. And Then she kept herself a secret from you. So that how she got pregnant."