chapter 4

It been four weeks that Lola's stomach has grown big. Her friends kept Lola's secret and they should know.
Lola and her friends visiting to the doctor. Lola was laying down on hospital bed. Probably they're waiting for doctor. Suddenly there was knock on the door and it open by the doctor as she entering in.
"Hi Lola how was your day today?" Asking doctor as she close the door.

"Oh it was good I guess," she said. Doctor went to her.
"Alright let me turn on this computer," as doctor turning on ultrasound already.
As doctor put ultrasound remote camera on Lola's belly.
As it shows on the screen, there was cute baby bunny on inside Lola's stomach.
"I bet it was boy," Angel whisper to Tina.
"Oh I bet it was girl," she chuckle.
"Oh your on," said Angel.

The doctor looking closer at the screen. "So, what is it doc?" Asking Lola, doctor let out lower groan.
"Well, I think it's....a girl" she answer.
Tina let out small victory that she won the bet.
Angel groan so she earn money to Tina.
"Congratulations Lola, you have a baby girl," Lola surprised that she wanted a baby girl, she let out of small drop of tears. No she not sad, but happy for moment.
Two friends hug her for congratulations to her.
As Angel take out her phone and taking an picture.

By the time, Lola was at front office and ready to go home, as nurse give her a photo of her baby.
"Thanks you nurse," Tina and Angel walk to her.
"So what now?" Tina concerning.

"Well I was thinking about tomorrow going shop and buy all baby stuff for my little bunny," she says, Tina was sounds good idea to her while Angel has stuff to do tomorrow.
"Yeah that sounds good to you I will go with you, Lola," Tina said.

"Yay, how about you Angel?" Angel sigh.
"Well I will love to go but I have other things to do tomorrow, and beside my family will be here by tomorrow night just come visit," she said rubbing her neck.

"Ok welp I got to go now see you guys later," as she left the building.
"Bye Lola," both of girls said as same time.

Next morning

At Bug's house, Duffy grabbing his car keys. "Bugs I have to go mall right now," He said, Bugs was sitting on sofa and watching TV as he gets bored. "Why you have to go mall?" Bugs confused.

"Well I just gonna go check on shop so that way I could save all the money," he said as shut the front door.
Bugs went back to watches on television. He has nothing to do in his house, he already cleaned the whole house every weekend. Now he's bored but unless, he should call on Lola.
As he get the phone and dial in Lola phone number.
As he waiting for answering to her phone. But no answer from Lola, so he call again.
Still no answer, "come on Lola am starting to get worried for you." He said, all suddenly Bugs an idea.
He should probably check on Lola's friend of hers.
"Maybe I should check on Lola's friend of hers," he said as grab a key and went to his car.
Bugs got in his car, start the engine and head off to Angel place.

Meanwhile, Tina and Lola where at baby shop. They're buying baby clothes, toys and books for Lola's baby.
"Hey Tina look!" She calling her.
Tina goes up to her, "what is it?"
Lola's show her the pink baby and read "My bunbun is so pinky."
"Oh that one is so cute," she comment.
Lola put it in the basket, "I think that enough for today," she said as goes pay all of her baby stuff.

Both girls left the store, Lola was getting hungry already.
"Say how about we get some lunch?" She ask.
"Sure!" Said Tina as they head to restaurant.
Duffy was about to go to store, but suddenly he spotting Lola and Tina.

"Lola?" He calling.
Two girls froze there, they turn to look at Duffy as getting nervously.

"H-h-hey Duffy, how have you been?" Lola asking in getting nervous.
"Why are you caring all babies stuff?" He confused about it.
"Should I tell him?" She whispering to Tina.
"Don't worry about it I got this," she said as goes to Duffy.
Duffy see his girlfriend goes to him.
"Tina why are you with Lola?" He asking.
"Look why don't you just come along with us and we will explain why?" She said as grab Duffy hand hardly.
Duffy groan painful hurt by his own girlfriend.

At Angel's house, Bugs was pressing the doorbell.
Angel opening the door and seen Bugs was standing there. "Oh why hello Bugs," she said.

"Hey Angel, may I come in," he said as Angel let him inside of her house.
"Sure" she answering, Angel closing the door.
Back to Lola and her friends were in restaurant.
Daffy was shocking by Lola tell him about exactly happened in three weeks ago.
"So your pregnant without bugs knowing?!!?" He said to her.
Lola nodding her head slowly, Daffy could not believe it.
Daffy get off his chair, "I have to tell Bugs," about to leave but Lola grab his arm by stopping him.
"You can't," she says.
"And why not?" He comment.

Lola let out sigh, "you have to keep secret for me," she said.
Daffy look at her like serious face, "why can't I?" He asking for it.
"Because she doesn't want him to how he react to it or doesn't notice to it." Tina told him.
Daffy was a bit afraid by his own girlfriend.
So he sigh and say, "alright fine I won't tell him," he promise.
Lola sigh of relief while Tina was smiling on her face.