• CHAPTER 2 : The Fate •

Rosé's POV :
my eyes widen in shocked as Im seeing that y/n is getting bullied by jimin's friend, I saw Yoongi,Hoseok and Taehyung there but Namjoon just standing there with his worried face, so I shouted "Y/N!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO HER ?!??" the boys saw me and ran quickly . I ran to y/n to see whether she is fine but she's not, her face is full of bruised mark and her nose were bleeding, she fainted on my lap as soon I was panicked . I shouted for help..glad that the school prefect heard it ..I try to explain what I just saw but suddenly y/n stop me.

Y/N : no Rosé, please *she whispered*
Rosé : why...
Y/N : they said that if I tell anyone about this, jimin will not let me go..please don't Rosé..
Prefect : uhhh, aren't you going to explain ??
Rosé : ouh yeah, she said that she felt off the stairs and hurt herself..
Prefect : okay, i'll inform about this at the school clinic..y/n please follow me :)
Y/N : o-okay..see you late Rosé
Rosé : okay *hug y/n*
___________________________________
Y/N'S POV :
I was in the school clinic, I lay down on the bed and start thinking if I should leave this school or not..

Nurse : uhh y/n I got to go for minutes I'll come back to check your condition
y/n : okay

as soon as the nurse leave, my eyes shocked when Namjoon come up to me, "what is he doing in here"

Namjoon : hey, are u okay..?
Y/N : y-yeahh im fine but why do you care about me ?
Namjoon : listen, this all is Tyuzu's plan, she want to see you hurt and suffering and she created rumors that you were calling her a bitch and punched her, Jimin thought it was real but it wasn't, Jimin still don't know about this.
Y/N : thank you for letting me know Namjoon :))
Namjoon : *chuckles* you're welcome :)) umm, see you tomorrow
Y/N : haha, okay
*he leaves the room*
___________________________________

Rosé : yah y/n, let me take you home I called my driver so that he can come,
Y/N : but..
Rosé : no but but, let's go *pulled y/n's hand*
Y/N : akk, heyy be careful don't you see *point at your leg*
Rosé : HAHAHAHAHA, sorry
Y/N : tskk, *smile*

Before I leave the car, "yah y/n don't forget to eat the medicine, rest well" you smiled and get out of the car. You entered the house, it was silent..your mom are in America also your dad, you smile try not to cry but you couldn't hold it, you kneel down and cry..

"why me, why it always have to be me , I don't want to live here anymore, I don't want to go to school..." you cry with full tears on your eyes can't stop thinking what just happened to you today.

but suddenly the door bell ring..you go to see who it was..your eyes widen..

[ WHO COULD IT BE ?! , STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 3 ! ♥ ]