• CHAPTER 9 : Lost •

We heard gun shots from the hallway, we ran fast as we could..but we stopped until we saw Y/N kneel down and crying..we walk to her and we shocked and our eyes widen..

Jimin : h-hyung..NO NO NO!

25 MINUTES AGO ~

JIMIN'S POV :
I chase the guy who shooted me on my arm..until I reach him and stopped him..Namjoon..

Jimin : EXPLAIN NAMJOON ! *I pointed my gun on his head*
Namjoon : JIMIN SSI ! *push my hand and my gun dropped*
Jimin :  *pull his jacket collar* HOW COULD YOU, you planned all this and you didn't think before planning all this ?!?!? WHATS UP WITH YOU, YOU ASK MINO TO KIDNAPPED Y/N FOR NO GODDAMN REASON !!!
Namjoon : YES I PLANNED THIS BULLSHITS ! IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU JIMIN ! YOU STOLE Y/N FROM ME, YOU KISSED HER I SAW IT...you don't know how much I had feelings for her before she loves you...but now it was too late..she loves you Jimin..*started crying on my shoulder* im sorry because I shooted you on your shoulder I didn't mean to but I can't Jimin..you deserved her..not me..please take care of her Jimin..treat her like you're the best for her, please
Jimin : *let him off my shoulder* I will hyung..thank you :)

But then we heard Y/N shouting from the hallway

Jimin : I got to go hyung !! *walk away but Namjoon grab my hand*
Namjoon : Jimin, let me save her just for now please..
Jimin : but hyung..
Namjoon : go find others ! we'll meet later I got to cut all this bullshits!
Jimin : you're right..okay hyung ! see you later ! *walk away to find others*
_____________________________________
Y/N'S POV :
I kneeled down crying..trying to wake Namjoon up..but it won't worked..hes gone

Y/N : im sorry for all this..

Then Jimin kneeled down beside me..

Jimin : hyung..wake up, you're just sleeping right ?.. *try to smile he couldn't hold it anymore*
Y/N : im sorry Jimin..*hug him*
Jimin : *he hug me back tightly, yes its hurting me but I feel what he feels right now*
Y/N : im sorry but he is gone now..*look at others*
Jimin : *he look at Mino who is laying down..dead*
Jimin : Y/N.. did you shoot him ?
Y/N : *nodded* Jimin..this is how feel when I lost Jisoo..I shooted him because I couldn't hold my anger and sadness anymore..*cry*

The others were crying too..they pulled me and Jimin up to comfort us...

Taehyung : Y/N, its okay please stop crying..
Jungkook : NO MORE BANANA MILK :(
Yoongi : no my sleeping partner..
Seokjin : I wish I could shake hand with him for the last time..
Hoseok : guys..let's go home before somebody caught us !

We get out from house and Seokjin was on the phone talking to THE Z CODE...

ON OTP :
Seokjin : sir, he's dead
Sir : WHO?!?
Seokjin : n-namjoon..Mino shooted him but Mino is dead too..y/n shooted him twice
Sir : who is Y/N ?? a girl, tsk
Seokjin : she is going to be a part of us sir..*whisper* she's a badass I swear..
Sir : *laugh* okay sure she can, but glad that Mino is dead our job here is done..I ask my bodyguards to pick up Namjoon's dead body, don't report about this to the cops or we're busted !
Seokjin : okay! thank you sir. *hang up the call*

When we going in to the car..I look at Jimin and he look at me back smiling..he took off his jacket and put it around me..

Jimin : you must be cold..don't be sad..I promise I'll never leave you y/n..Im going to the best for you *smirk*
Y/N : *laugh* aishh this boy..I love you too *give a peck on his lip*
Jimin : *blush*
Y/N : get in the car ! aish
_____________________________________
JIMIN'S POV :
we're at the Namjoon's grave..we walk away saying goodbye except for me, y/n turned around

Y/N : baby, let's go
Jimin : no you go with them first..I'll be there
Y/N : okay <3 *walk away*

Jimin : hyung, are you happy now ? have you eaten ? are you okay ? I promise you hyung I'll take care of Y/N and be the best for her, thank you so much for everything hyung, I'll miss you..*smiling while looking at the grave stone and walk away*

In the car :
Y/N sit beside me, she lay down her head on my shoulder making me blush a bit..

Jimin : you know y/n..let's do something fun at school !
Y/N : what do you mean? oh shit ! tyuz-
Jimin : that hoe..stop saying her name y/n..I hate her..fuckin gold digger..uGLy aSS nOodLe hEad..
Y/N : *laugh*
Jimin : don't laugh, im serious okayy
Y/N : im gonna make her regret what she did to me..
Jimin : thats my girl..*smirk* y/n ? *she fall asleep on my shoulder*
Taehyung : respect single people please..*mad in gucci*
Jimin : stfu you gay
Taehyung : im not gay !!
Yoongi : *touch taehyung's thigh*
Taehyung : no please don't tell me that you're going go sleep on my thigh again..
Yoongi : you thic boy, your thigh feels good *lay down*
Taehyung : *sigh*
Seokjin : WHO'S HUNGRY ?!?
All : ME !!
Y/N : *zZzZ*
Jungkook : I want ramyeon and banana milk :((
_____________________________________
[ JUST GIVE WHAT THE BABY WANT JSNDJSJSJSS , CHAPTER 10&11 SOON ! ❤ ]