• FINAL CHAPTER •

DAYS SKIPS :

JIMIN'S POV :
I was at my house but Y/N came and the door knocked really hard we're shocked "knock knock"..I walk to the door, I was shocked when Y/N slapped me hard when she see me..

Y/N : you're a cheater..

The others are looking at me and Y/N and their widen..but then suddenly Seulgi pop out of nowhere..their eyes widen..Y/N's started to get teary..

Seulgi : baby..who is this ? *push Y/N*
Jimin : Y/N let me explain..

Y/N'S POV :
8:00p.m, Saturday
I stood infront of my door waiting for Jimin, I check through my phone then Rosé text me..she sent a picture of Jimin at the club with a girl..her fangirl probably..as I the second pic I dropped my phone..it was a picture of Jimin kissing a girl..Seulgi..

Y/N : are you sure this is him Rosé ?
Rosé : yes I saw them, and Jimin saw me his eyes widen and ran with Seulgi..
Rosé : Y/N , please its okay, im here for you..Y/N ?? oh my god..

I ran to Jimin house with my teary eyes couldn't believe what he did to me, he cheated on me with Seulgi..I reached his house I knocked the door twice and try not to cry..the door opened and it was Jimin, I couldn't hold my anger and sadness I slapped him hard..

Y/N : you're a cheater...

JIMIN'S POV :
After Y/N slapped me, Seulgi came to me..

Seulgi : baby..who is this ?
Jimin : *silent*
Y/N : why Jimin, I trusted you with my full heart and loves..WHYY *she shout while crying*
Jimin : Y/N let me explain this..*I try to comfort her but Seulgi stopped me and push Y/N*
Seulgi : what are you even trying do..he is my boyfriend *smirked*
Y/N : Jimin...*she took off her loveship bracelet that I brought for her last week* its over now..
Jimin : noo Y/N please no..
Y/N : WHAT IS IT NOW *show the picture of me kissing with Seulgi* , NO? YOU HURTED ME, YOU CHEATED, YOU BROKE MY HEART ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ? why did I trusted you..I hate you Jimin..*ran away*

I try to chase her but Seulgi stop me..

Seulgi : WHO IS THAT !?..ouh isn't that Y/N ? what a lil sad girl..
Jimin : Seulgi stop it..we're nothing now..
Seulgi : Jimin baby, for that girl only ?
Jimin : ITS ALL YOUR FAULT !
Seulgi : me ? yes it is, its my planned to break Y/N'S heart just for you..
Jimin : *I slapped her face* fuck you bitch, why did I even met you..
Seulgi : why did you cheated on Y/N..*she smirked,take her handbag and walk out from the house*

I kneeled down crying, don't what to do..the others came to me and comfort me..after minutes we're sitting down silent..Rosé call me,

OTP :
Jimin : what is it about to you..
Rosé : Jimin..Y/N is at the hospital right now..she was hit by a car..she is in critical now
Jimin : *my eyes started to get teary* o-okay *hang up the call*..guys...please just this once
Jungkook : Jimin, you cheated on her with Seulgi, you broke her heart and now..
Seokjin : stop it Jungkook, let's go

After we arrived, I ran to the critical room and saw Y/N, her eyes closed shut and the doctors are struggling to wake her up,

Nurse 1 : zone d, the patient is losing her blood..
Nurse 2 : ZONE D WE NEED HELP,

I watch the whole situation infront of my eyes, Y/N is now in critical suddenly I look at the heartbeat tracker..I started to get sad and cry..then Seulgi text me,

Seulgi : Im done with all this, goodjob to myself *block me from her phone*
Jimin : this bitch! *I call the police and explain what Seulgi just did, the police will be at her house in minutes*

DAYS SKIP :
We're at hospital..I forced the others to be with me ,after minutes of us waiting, Rosé come to me,

Rosé : why Jimin, you cheated on her ? don't you see..what you did?
Jimin : *cries* Im sorry Rosé..
Rosé : don't be sorry to me..FEEL SORRY TO Y/N !
Jimin : IT WASN'T MY FAULT!
??? : stop it now.

We all turned around, it was Y/N with her patient outfit..

Y/N'S POV :
I was laying down on the bed..it was silent I checked my phone..it must be Rosé who put it here..now is 10:00p.m
I sighed and see through our old pictures, me and Jimin..tears fall down..

Y/N : why Jimin..just why...

Then I heard shouting from the outside I stand up quickly and walk out from the room..it was Jimin and Rosê fighting..

Y/N : stop it now...

They all turned around and their eyes widen..Rosé ran to me and hug me tightly..

Rosé : bb I miss you so much..glad that you're fine..*we look at the others and Jimin started walking to me slowly*
Y/N : Rosé , get me out here please..

We try to avoid Jimin but he stop us and approach me,

Y/N : what are you doing !?
Jimin : JUST LISTEN!
Y/N : why me Jimin, *tears fall down and he hug me*
Jimin : Im sorry..Im sorry with what I did, it was Seulgi plan, she planned to ruined our relationship..its okay now, she is far away from us now for all this bullshits, about the picture..she put sleepy pills inside my drink..Im so sorrybm baby..please don't leave me..just once please *he broke the hug and look at me with his teary eyes and hold my hand, he put on the bracelet that I throw on the floor few days ago*
now, its only us please Y/N ?
Rosé : come on Y/N let's go *she grab my hand but I stopped her*
Y/N : I still love you Jimin..I forgive you..*kiss him and he kiss me back* guys, please let me out of here..

We smirked, after minutes..we reached at Y/N'S house..we celebrated Yoongi's
birthday since it was his birthday..while we're having fun..Jimin grab my hand and pull me upstairs..

Jimin : see the stars ? that is us shining brightly..promise you'll never let my life be dark, you're my life Y/N..
Y/N : I promised, and promise me you'll never cheated on me again..
Jimin : *chuckles* okay baby *kiss me and I kiss him back*

Both : goodnight, *we started cuddling each other*
_____________________________________

« THE END »

~~~~~~~~

Hello this is Puteri, thank you for reading my ff, I'll update and create more stories for you guys, thank you so much ! 사랑해 ❤

Im sorry if there is any error words or grammatical because english is not my first language ♥ hope you enjoyed my ff ! bye bye.

my fanacc : @puteri.joon
my personal acc : @puterijoonie
my twitter : @puteri_namjoon