Chapter 1: Where are we!?

"Where are we!?" I said to my friends and family as I looked around to see where in the world we all ended up in. "I have no idea, Florence!" My friend Ellen said as she brushed out her black hair. "This is going to be a longggggg day." My cousin Jess said to us, my other cousin Tessa let out the loudest scream. Sure enough, we all started screaming!

"WHAT ARE WE ALL GOING TO DO!?!!!!" Stephen, my friend shouted and started waving his arms around frantically.  "I don't know, but we need to keep calm!" Trish, our key worker said. After a while, I let out a gasp of realisation. "I THINK I KNOW WHERE WE ALL ARE!!!" I said to everyone.

"We're in the Dunkirk movie itself!" I said as I gestured to the English, French and Dutch soldiers. "Wait, we are!?" My uncle Billy said in surprise. I nodded my head and said "yes, we all are." "How about we all wait for them?" David, my friend said. "Great idea, let's do it then." I said.

We all sat down and waited.  Cait, my friend started messing around. I raised my eyebrow and started talking to Rory, our other friend about something. Just then, we all heard voices belonging to two English soldiers. "You're so cheeky, Alex." The first one said to a dark haired green eyed English soldier. Causing the second soldier to say "Oh, am I now, Tommy?" The guy named Tommy nodded his head.

"Wait, is that who I think it is coming towards us!?" Anne, my key worker said to us. I nodded as my friends Devinn and Emma stood beside me. As soon as Tommy and Alex got to us all, they said "hey, what are your names?" to us. "My name is Florence" I said to them with a smile. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Tommy replied.

"Right, how about Tommy and I take you all to meet everyone else?" Alex suggested to us all politely. Before I opened my mouth, Devinn said "that's a great idea!" And so we all followed both English soldiers to the others. Tommy walked in front of us. Just then, my dad made a rude noise! "Dad!! Why did you do that!?" I said to my Dad. Let's just say that he had a pleased with himself look on his face.

When we all finally arrived, Tommy said "now, I'd like you all to meet Florence, her family and friends, everyone" we introduced ourselves to the Dunkirk characters. I could see both familiar spitfire RAF pilots who had love struck expressions as soon as they saw me.

Farrier's POV:

Who is that beautiful girl? She's so beautiful, hope Collins and I take a chance to get to know her and then date her before one of the other guys get that chance!!!

Collins and I walked over to her and smiled politely. She appears to be brunette, brown eyed and 5 foot in height, not to mention that she has beautiful curves as well! "Hey there, beautiful!" I said to her. She smiled back and said "hey, both of you are so good looking. My name's Florence" with a wink. She put her hand out and  Collins and I kissed it.  "Beautiful name" I told her.

Later that night, we made a small fire. I asked Tessa to get some sticks and water for the fire. Her sister Poppy who is also my cousin went with her, we watched as the two girls went to find some. As I waited for my cousins to return, I felt someone nudge me and saw that it was Farrier. He had a smile on his good looking features.  "Hey, are you cold, Florence? You can wear my turtleneck, Collins and I really like you. So, we want to ask you a question, will you be our girlfriend?"

I looked at Shivering Soldier for guidance before saying "Yes, of course I will!!" and put my arms around Farrier's waist before kissing him and Collins gently and passionately. Tommy asked Sophie out and she said yes. Alex asked Mikaela out, which she said yes to. After a while, Poppy and Tessa came back with the small sticks and water for the fire. "We're back" Poppy said, as Tessa took two sticks and rubbed them together.

We then decided to sleep, I slept near Farrier and felt how warm his toned, flat muscular abdomen was. He pulled me into his body gently. "She looks beautiful when she's sleeping" Collins said to him. Farrier smiled and said "yes, she does. We're so happy to be with us." Colonel Winnant slept near Ellen. They look so good together I thought to myself, before going back to sleep. Collins held my hand in his bigger hand and caressed my hair, he was also shirtless. He was slightly hard, but covered it with his right hand.

Let's just say that we all slept well without any problems at all. Commander Bolton was keeping watch and sleeping at the same time. My friends Daire and Liam had a stick each beside them incase anything happened. Which didn't happen yet! Cait did her expression when she saw me sleeping near both pilots. Shivering Soldier was sleeping, so was Gibson. Tommy gently snored.

"Good night, everyone." Mr Dawson said, before sleeping. His teen son Peter was also asleep. Peter's seventeen year old friend George slept as well. As for Crinki? Well, she had a cheeky smile when she saw me gently touch Farrier's muscular body. 

"How about I'll tell everyone else about us in the morning?" I said to Collins and Farrier, before nuzzling near Farrier's hip and sleeping on it. "Sounds great, they'll be happy about it, honey" Collins softly said. "Great, I'll do that." I replied.  "We love you" they both said, causing me to say "love you more" and putting my leg over Farrier's leg.

"Talk to you in the morning, okay?" I said to everyone else. And closed my eyes gently. I'm now the luckiest girl to be with Collins and Farrier, hopefully they'll keep me warm and safe at night I thought to myself before smiling happily. Both pilots had placed a blanket over me, so that I won't get cold. Although I was wearing Farrier's turtleneck to keep warm as well.

"You're beautiful, Florence. And we're happy that you're now the girlfriend of Collins and I. Plus, you're also beautiful when you sleep near us." Farrier whispered into my ear lovingly and kissed my cheek. "You know what I love about you, Farrier? Your full lips and kindness" I said to him.

Him and Collins slept near me, not to mention that the three of us made love discreetly at night. Which meant that no one heard it, not even my friends or my family!!!

Hope this chapter was good, will do another chapter maybe tonight or tomorrow.😊🥰💕🧁😍