Chapter 2: Telling the good news

The next thing I knew, it was already morning. I turned to see Collins and Farrier still asleep, causing me to smile. "Good morning, beautiful. How did you sleep?" Farrier said before lovingly hugging me and kissing me on my kissable warm yet soft pink lips. I softly giggled before burying my head into his toned yet muscular chest. "I slept well, thanks to you and Collins" I said to him. He smiled lovingly and said "that's great to hear" into my ear.

I turned onto my side and gently nuzzled Collins. The tall, Scottish good looking, blonde haired blue eyed guy woke up and said "good mornin', darlin'. You're so beautiful, even when your hair is a mess in the morning" to me, before placing his lips onto mine and kissing me passionately.

Next, I looked to see if everyone else was awake. I was right, Ellen was already up. She yawned before taking out her hairbrush and started brushing her jet black hair. Sophie,Mikaela and Syd were also up. So were the rest of my family and friends. I decided to wear a spotted blouse and black skirt that showed off my curvy physique, I applied blue shaded eyeshadow, followed by mascara. I then put red lipstick on.

"Hey, everyone! Did you all sleep well?" I asked everyone else, which was answered with "yeah, we sure did!" From them. I nodded and held Farrier's hand in mine, he put his bigger hand in my smaller one. Collins did the same thing, "Collins, Farrier and I have good news!" I explained. "Let me guess, they got you pregnant?!" Sophie asked, I smiled and said "no, they asked me to be their girlfriend!! Isn't that great news?!"

"Florence, that's great news!!" Ellen said and hugged me, before turning to Colonel Winnant and holding his hand. "Right, it's my turn! Colonel Winnant and I are officially together, last night as we were all sleeping, the two of us were talking to each other, everything was quiet and peaceful to start with, the next thing I knew; *SMACK*, our lips met and he said Ellen, will you be my girlfriend? Ever since I saw you for the first time, I fell for you."

"So, I said yes! Of course I'll be your girlfriend, love you too!" She concluded, it was Mikaela's turn. Followed by Sophie, and finally Syd. Let's just say that it was Mikaela/Alex, Sophie/Tommy, Ellen/Colonel Winnant and Syd/Gibson, seeing as I'm already with Collins and Farrier. The guys were all pleased with themselves. No, wait! Peter Dawson asked my cousin Poppy to be his girlfriend and she said yes, George asked her sister who's also my cousin Tessa out and she also said yes!!

Later that day, both pilots and I were kissing each other. Farrier was playing with my hair, while Collins held my hand. Suddenly, he started tickling me! "Collins, you cheeky guy! What are you doing? Stop it, please!" I started laughing and screaming in pleasure. "Can't help it, you look beautiful when you're laughing!" He said to me, causing me to kiss him all over.

Meanwhile, my Dad was talking to Mr Dawson. "I'm happy that Collins and Farrier are dating her, but what if they were doing it and they knock her up?" My Dad said to him. "They won't, not if they weren't being careful, you know what guys do to women in the bedroom." Mr Dawson said reassuringly to him, before talking to Colonel Winnant and Ellen who couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Sophie, Mikaela and Syd were also told the same thing, so was Poppy, Tessa and I. Same thing happened to Ellen as well, I guess it was for our own good. Am I right!? Everyone chatted and listened to each other. Cait was being her usual cheeky self. Commander Bolton opened his mouth. "So, what do you think of Ellen, everyone. Do you think she's the one for Colonel Winnant?"

"She seems like a nice girl and she's the one for Colonel Winnant!" My cousin Jess piped in, I agreed with her. Everyone agreed with me and my cousin. The girls were talking about the guys while the guys were chatting about the girls. Collins and Farrier were happy that they've both ended up with me!

The next thing I knew, my friend Rory nudged me. I raised my eyebrow in confusion, "what, why are you giving me that look,Rory?" I asked him, Rory smiled before slipping a packet into my hand. "And what exactly are they?" I continued. "They're condoms, just to make sure that nothing happens while you three are doing it" Crinki said to me with a cheeky glint in her eyes.

My face turned pink as soon as I heard what the older woman said. "Oh, Crinki! Why did you say that?" Daniel, my key worker said. Crinki did her trademark Crinki laugh and said "Just had to say it, didn't I?" Commander Bolton raised his blonde eyebrow as if to say "what does Crinki mean?" I laughed and said "I don't know, I just came up with that word"

As soon as I said that, both my friends, cousins Poppy and Tessa, and our boyfriends started laughing when I said that. "Oh my gosh, Florence! You're so funny!!" Alex said as he was laughing, even Shivering Soldier started to laugh as well! "That's our girl!" Collins and Farrier said,before kissing me passionately. I returned the kiss.

Later that night, as we slept peacefully. Collins and Farrier shared body warmth with me, I slept near Farrier's exposed v-line. "Love you and Collins so much, Farrier." I said gently to him, he smiled and said "Collins and I love you more, Florence" before pulling me near his breast bone. What did I do to deserve you two I thought to myself as I slept.

Syd, Mikaela, Sophie and Ellen were sleeping near their respective boyfriends. Shivering Soldier was snoring gently, so was everyone else. "Good night, everyone! Sleep well." My Aunt Anne said, as she went to sleep for the night.

"Goodnight, we will." We all said to Anne and continued sleeping peacefully. For once, the sky was silent. Just stars in the night sky and the sounds of sleeping people were the only noises. Let's just say that there weren't any snoring problems from us all!!! We were tired and we all needed a good night's sleep, plus warmth from each other. And that's quite alright, isn't it?

Good morning, everyone! Hope you have a great day with friends and family.❤😊💛🧡🥰🦄🦆🦢🦋🌺🐈🐱🐶♥️😘🤪