Chapter 5: Morning kisses

Caution: cuteness in this chapter❤😍 word count: 1156 words

The next morning, I woke up to the sight of the sun coming in the sky above us, what a beautiful morning I thought to myself with a smile. Farrier held me in his warm and secure arms through the night, I really am the luckiest woman to be with him and Collins! I was resting my head on the aforementioned blonde's exposed lower half. "Good morning, honey" Farrier said to me in his husky voice and kissed me on the lips.

"Morning, Farrier. Love you and Collins so much" I said lovingly to the brunette. "Love you more" He replied to me as we kissed, sure enough, Collins woke up and wrapped his arms around me gently before kissing me passionately. "How did you sleep?" He asked me. "I slept well, thanks to sleeping near the two of you" I said to him. "You did? We're happy to hear that" Farrier smiled happily.

"So glad that we all found somewhere to sleep, sleeping on that beach wasn't a great idea. Was it?" Commander Bolton said, "no, it wasn't." Sophie agreed with the 39 year old 5"10 sandy blonde blue eyed male. "I agree with you." Colonel Winnant piped in. "The three of you are so good together. " Alex said as he saw both pilots in our bed. Tommy agreed with him.

"Did you and your new girlfriend do anything last night?" Mr. Dawson asked Shivering Soldier. The blue eyed brunette guy smiled and said "no, not yet. Hope she's okay with doing this, it's just that I don't want to mess this up or she'll break up with me." To the older English man. "It'll turn out well in the end, just ask her if she's ready and do it." Peter interjected.

"Okay, I'll do it. Hope this turns out great." Shivering Soldier said after a few minutes. "Great! Let us all know if it goes well." Ellen said as she looks at Colonel Winnant before holding her boyfriend's hand. "And don't forget to use protection!!" Tommy said.

After a few minutes

"Well, how was it?" Alex asked, Shivering Soldier did his trademark smile and said "it went great! I'm happy that I managed to man up and just do it. In case you all were wondering, yes, we used protection." Both guys gave each other a manly high five. "That's our guy!" We all said to him and hugged him gently, Shivering Soldier smiled even more, seeing as he was happy with himself for what he did, "hey, when are you gonna do this with your girlfriend?" He asked Collins and Farrier with a wink and a cheeky glint in his eyes.

"When we get to know each other fully, then we'll do it

"When we get to know each other fully, then we'll do it." Collins and Farrier said to the other male, Shivering Soldier nodded understandingly. "Alright, I understand that you three want to take it slowly. The first time can be painful and sore." he continued, "okay, we'll both let you know when we've done that." Both Collins and Farrier said to him with a smile.

5 minutes later

"How did it go?" Alex asked the two, "it went well, we didn't get our girl pregnant yet. If we did, we'll let you all know when." Collins replied, Farrier nodded. "Okay, then. The three of you would make great parents, though." Tommy interjected, Gibson agreed. "The girl will be beautiful and she'll look like you!" Mikaela said to me, I smiled at the blonde haired girl and said "yeah, she will." Before looking at Collins and Farrier and blowing a kiss. They returned the kiss and walked over to me before holding my hands.

Later that night, as we all slept peacefully in our beds, Farrier cupped my face and started kissing me passionately, "you're so beautiful, how did Collins and I end up with you?" The brunette male said to me as he wrapped his toned, muscular arms around me. "Well, you both got lucky, that's how you ended up with me." I replied and buried my head into his body. "Love you so much, Florence." He said to me, "Love you and Collins even more." I said to him, he removed his turtleneck and gently threw it onto the floor before going back to sleep.

"Hope you three don't break the bed!" Devinn said, "Devinn, why did you say that!?" Cait said to him, "I had to say that to them, Cait." He said with a shrug. "Whatever you're into." Jess said to him. "Look where Farrier is!" Ellen said as she gestured to where the male was. "Oh, Farrier!! You're a cheeky guy!" Mairead said as she looked over her shoulder. I ran my hand over Farrier's chest, it felt so warm enough for me to touch.

"That's our girl! We love you so much, honey." Collins said as he pulled me near his warm body gently, I smiled at the tall, Scottish guy before going to sleep against his hip. He got me to sleep by rubbing my shoulders and saying sweet words into my ear while Farrier ran his hands through my hair, just then, I felt something poke me. "What in the world was that?" I asked. "That was just my hand, sorry if I did that,  you look beautiful when you're sleeping." Farrier responded.

"When are you going to give us kids? We'll be by your side during the birth process.",  Collins asked me as I looked into his blue eyes.  " After we get married, then we will. ", I replied and buried my head into Farrier's flat abdomen. He then put his head on my shoulder.  " Farrier, what are you doing?" I asked him in surprise. "Just letting you know that you mean the world to Collins and I.", he replied to me with a wink.  " Oh, honey!" I said, before wrapping my arms around him.

"Sounds great! That  nightdress looks great on you, it really shows off your curves." Collins said to me as he pulled me into his warm body tightly and securely, I wrapped my leg around his toned and muscular one.

I smiled as I looked at my ring on my right hand, before looking at the one on my left hand. "They're perfect on your fingers.", Farrier said to me as we hugged each other lovingly, before looking into each other's eyes. " You know what else is perfect? "Collins piped in, " You are perfect. " The tall blue eyed Scottish blonde haired guy continued saying.  "And the two of you are so good looking and strong." I replied,  "that means so much to us." Collins and Farrier said to me.

"We'll kiss each other in the morning, love you to the moon and back, sleep well, beautiful." Both of them said to me. "You too, Collins and Farrier." I responded before going back to sleep in the brown haired pilot's arms.
"She looks so beautiful when sleeping. " Farrier said to Collins. "Yeah, she does. Don't want to disturb her or anything." Collins replied to the other guy.  Farrier gently touched my cheek with his hand. "We'll make sure that nothing happens to us, we love you so much." He said to me.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it seemed a bit short! Can't wait till Christmas next week!! 😍😀💕💛🧡😊☺😘🎅🏻🤶🏻🐧🦌☃⛄🎁🎉🎊🎄🎄🎁