Chapter 4: promise rings

The next morning, I woke up to see
that there were two velvet boxes beside me, what in the world are these two boxes? I thought to myself. After a while, both Collins and Farrier woke up and kissed me on the lips affectionately before saying "good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well? We left two velvet boxes beside you. " to me, I smiled at the two pilots and said "yes, I sure did. Thanks to the two of you" with a flirtatious tone.

Just then, everyone else woke up. Shivering Soldier was the first guy to open his eyes, "great, it's finally morning. Good morning, everyone!!" The brunette blue eyed English soldier said to us all. "Good morning to you too, Shivering Soldier!" We said to him happily. "Hope we all slept well at night" He brightly said to us. "Did you three lovebirds sleep well, I take it?" Shivering Soldier asked both pilots and I with a wink and a knowing smile.

"Yeah, we did. Didn't we, Florence?" Collins and Farrier asked me lovingly, "Very much so." I said to the two of them. Farrier smiled and lifted me up before kissing me on the lips. "That's great, did you three do anything else at night?" He finished his sentence with a raise and a wiggle of his eyebrow. "The three of us just slept and kissed and that's about it." I said to him, "Oh, well I was just wondering, that's all." He said to me with a smile.

"It's fine, you asked the three of us because you're one of our friends, Shivering Soldier

"It's fine, you asked the three of us because you're one of our friends, Shivering Soldier." I continued, before gazing lovingly at Collins and Farrier. "Right, let me get dressed." I said to both pilots, who nodded their heads.
I applied pink lipstick, put on a blouse followed by a pencil skirt for curvy women, gave my hair a brush and put on a necklace. The shoes I wore were black pumps. "You look so beautiful!" Collins lovingly said to me, I smiled before standing on my tippy toes to kiss the Scottish tall, blonde haired blue eyed pilot on the lips.

"Good morning, Florence- Wait, are they what I think they are!?" Cait said when she saw the two ring boxes. "Yes, they're promise ring boxes, Cait." I said to the surprised 21 year old brunette. "Oh, I thought they were engagement ring boxes." She said to me. Both pilots got down on one knee, opened the boxes and said "Florence, will you be our girl? You're so beautiful" to me, I smiled and said "YES, I will! Love you both so much"

"Did you give Florence the rings yet?" Alex asked, "yes, we did and she said yes! We're so lucky to be with her" Collins and Farrier said together. "That's great!! I knew she'll say yes." Ellen said to both of my two boyfriends, I agreed with her. "Shivering Soldier, I have someone who'd want you." I said to him, causing the blue eyed brunette English Soldier to look surprised before doing his trademark smile.

"You do!? That's great!" He said to me, I nodded before saying "yeah,I do. Her name's Tammy and you'll like her." To him. "Shivering Soldier, meet Tammy. Tammy, meet Shivering Soldier!" When the two saw each other, they were both love struck!  "I'm glad you found someone at last, Shivering Soldier." Peter said to him, "me too." Shivering Soldier replied.  

Later that evening, we all chatted under the stars, I snuggled near Farrier's muscular body. "Love you and Collins so so much!" I said to the brunette RAF pilot, causing him to smile and said "love you too, honey" into my ear, him and Collins laced their fingers with mine. Shivering Soldier held Tammy's hand in his. For the first time, we all could see how happy he was now that he's with one of my friends! I mean, he deserved a girlfriend and now he has one. A girlfriend who listens to him and doesn't make fun of his PTSD. 

I decided to put on my two promise rings on two of my fingers, so I put the first one on my index finger. After I did that, I placed the second one on my fourth finger.  "Did Farrier and Collins gift you with those two rings? If they did, then they're a keeper" My other friend Emily said to me, I smiled at the teen girl and said "yes, they sure did. Love them so much!" to her, the Welsh brunette smiled and said "great, the 3 of you would make cute kids!" Causing me to blush at the 16 year old girl. 

"You know it's true! Have you ever seen the expressions in their eyes?" She continued, with a wink and a smile. "Hey, when are you three going to do it?" Alex asked, with a cheeky glint in his green eyes. "Yeah, when is that happening?" Tommy suggestively interjected while he wiggled his eyebrows up and down. "Well? Are you gonna tell us or not?" Both English soldiers asked me.

"When the three of us have bonded fully then we'll have them" I explained as I snuggled near Farrier's exposed toned yet muscular chest. "That's our girl." Farrier said as he nuzzled me lovingly before closing his brown eyes and going to sleep.  I felt him wrap his toned muscular arms around my smaller shoulders, you know why he did that? He did it to make sure that I'm okay. Collins rested his head on my shoulder.

"Whatever the two of you do, don't put your male organs into my friend's hole"  Rory said to them, "Ah, Rory!! Why'd you have to say that?" I asked him, "I'm just saying, that's all"  Rory said. Cait did her trademark expression when she saw both pilots kissing me passionately, Farrier gently rubbed my shoulders. "Hun, you sure I won't get impregnated by you and Collins tonight?" I asked him with a raise of my eyebrows. 

"If we aren't careful in not pulling out then we might as well do it to you"  both pilots said to me. This earned a soft giggle from Tommy who said "when are you going to do this with your girl?" to Shivering Soldier with a wink.  "Well, when we've got to know each other a lot better, then yes, I will" the other English soldier replied.

"Ok, well use protection while doing that, please. Oh, and remember to do the pull out method!!" Ellen and Sophie piped in, before looking at their boyfriends when they said that. Alex was sleeping with Mikaela and they held each other hands.

"When will the two pilots impregnate Florence?" My other key worker Alan asked.  "I've been asking myself that!!" Crinki said to him. "Maybe when they're not careful during you know what" Kamil piped in, "that makes sense!" Devinn exclaimed. "Agreed, it can happen at any time." Commander Bolton said, while he was talking to Colonel Winnant and Mr. Dawson. 

As I was sleeping, Farrier gently pulled me into his warm toned muscular body and trailed warm kisses down my neck, "hun, what are you doing?" I asked with one eye opened, "Just making sure you're okay, beautiful." He said to me and held my right hand in his bigger hand tightly. Collins nuzzled me and smiled lovingly before resting his head on my chest.

"All you two have to do is get your girl something lacy and arousing for you know what I mean" Shivering Soldier piped in cheekily with a wink and a smile. "Shivering Soldier!! Why did you say that?" Ellen squeaked in surprise. "I'm just saying, that's all" The brunette blue eyed English soldier said with a cheeky smile.

"The three of you would make great parents!" My other friend Anne said to me, I smiled back. "yes, you will. The boy would look like his dads and the girl will look like you!!" This was Tommy who said that, "Thank you, Tommy!! Going to suggest this to the two of them in the morning." I replied to him, before going back to sleep near Collins and Farrier.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!💖💋😊💚😍😘✌🏻

Word count: 1375 words