Last part

Hello my lovely readers. My heartfelt greeting for all of you. I want to thank you all for this immense love for my story. During the course of this journey I enjoyed a lot reading your comments. This will be the last part of the story. Thank you so much everyone!!!!!

Ishita entered the room and locked the door, hurriedly. Taking few steps ahead, her feet gave up and she fell on the ground. Every bit of her is feeling pain of her children. She is helpless that she cannot ease their pain, she is worried as she don't know what will happen now, she is angry on herself that she is the one who put such situation and she is a lot more. She was crying on her helplessness when Raman knocked the door. Ishita opened the door and at once hugged him tightly and started crying bitterly. Ishita said, "I was helpless Raman, I have to do this. If they were kids then I could have punished them but they are grownups. I had no other way except this. I need to end this once and for all." And again she put her head on Raman's chest and started crying bitterly. Raman said, "I know Ishita it was the only way, we had to give them the choice. They have to understand that running behind money will always take them away from their loved ones. Tomorrow either we will get our old Adi and Ruhi back or will lose them permanently."

Meanwhile Ruhi and Adi are in their rooms. Ruhi was sitting on the carpet between bed and sofa, her back was supported with edge of the bed and her legs were curled up to her chest. She was holding Ishita's frame in her hands and talking to it, "ishimaa, I remember that day when besides your extreme hatred for papa you accepted to be my mom. I remember that day when I called you Ishita mamma for the first time and your infinite happiness on it. I do remember every time when you suffered only because you chose to be my mom be it the enmity of Ashok, Shagun or Nidhi. After facing so much still I was the one you want above all. But now, I cannot believe this ishimaa that you want us to go at any cost. As much as I know you I am sure there is something in your mind behind this. I need to talk with Adi bhayya." And she moved towards Adi's room.

Adi in his room sitting on sofa with his head in his palms and thinking, "ishimaa I remember each every trouble and difficulty you faced only because you chose us. I know for sure ishimaa that you love us and consider us as your own kids that's the reason you bring us here and made others suffer. Despite every wrong we have done you still saved us and got us treated and let us stay in this house till now. If you wanted you could have thrown us out of this house earlier. Now suddenly all this I am sure there is something in your mind. I need to discuss this with Ruhi." And he get up to go to Ruhi when he saw Ruhi entering in her room.

Ruhi: Adi bhayya, I think ishimaa does not actually want us to go.

Adi: you are right Ruhi, there is something else in her mind. But what it is and what we have to do now.

Ruhi: I think by offering money, she wanted to test us that are we still behind money.

Adi: I think Ruhi she want to know what is more important for us money or family and love.

Ruhi: but bhayya I don't know what we are going to answer her tomorrow.

Adi: I know Ruhi I know exactly what we have to do. You don't worry come I will explain you.

Next day after breakfast in the hall, in front of everyone, ruhi and adi came out of the hall with that paper in adi's hand. It was clearly visible that something was written on it and it scared Ishita all the more. She was already nervous and scared of the outcomes and seeing the paper her heart started thudding at high speed. By now Ruhi and Adi has reached to her and handed her the paper.

Ishita hand over the paper to Lawyer and said Adi, "I want you to say it out loud in front of everyone that what is written on the paper." Adi started, "we Aditya Bhalla and Ruhi Bhalla need one month to stay in this house and after that if you would still want us to leave then we will move out of the house and your life alone without taking anything. Also in this duration, we will be allowed to move freely in this house and come in front of you." Ishita was happily surprised by this and so was Raman but the maintained their stern looks and Ishita replied, "Do you really think a month could change my decision?" Ruhi replied, "We not only think but will do anything in our hand to make it possible. Just one month please." Ishita agreed to this.