Linny: Sleepover (Fluff)

Luna's dad was heading out of town for a few days and with all that was going on as of lately he didn't want her home alone. That meant Luna would get to spend that weekend with her girlfriend Ginny.

And while she'd stayed at the Burrow before this would be their first sleepover as girlfriend and girlfriend. It was also important because Ginny was supposed to tell her parents.

~~~~~

Luna's father dropped her off early the following day. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny were there to greet her at the door with welcoming hugs.

Mrs. Weasley smiles at the two girls, "come on in Luna your just in time for breakfast."

"Have you told her already?" Luna whispers dreamily.

Ginny shakes her head,"not yet, why?"

"She seemed like she knew.." Luna says shrugging.

Ginny smiles at her, "I wouldn't be surprised if she'd already figured it out."

~~~~~

As everyone sits down for breakfast Ginny stands up, "Everyone I have something important to tell you."

Most of the boys already knew. She had written to Charlie the day after there first date. She'd came out to Ron but he didn't know about Luna. And the twins had caught them in a compromisable position, so yeah.

Everyone looked at her. Some of her brothers rather impatiently as they seemed ready to eat. Molly nodded encouragingly at her right as Ron says, "Well get on with it I'm hungry."

"LunaandIaredating!" She blurts out quickly.

"Oh that's wonderful darling," Molly says getting up to hug both girls. Arthur smiles, "yes terrific girls."

Bill gets up to give them hugs as well making sure to express his shock that his baby sister was all grown up and in love.

Ron only shrugged, not surprised. But he made sure to fit in a "Congrats" as he began eating.

Percy nods, mostly focused on his letter that had arrived earlier.

The twins follow Ron's lead with the food since they already knew.

~~~~~

Ginny and Luna were happy that they could spend the morning cuddled up on the couch reading, catching up, and drinking hot tea.

The girls decided to go for a swim in the lake after lunch. Fred and George were up in their room planning stuff about their joke shop. Percy and Bill were at work. And Ron had chosen to let them have some couples time instead of intruding.

They splashed around most of the afternoon until Mrs. Weasley called them in for dinner.

After dinner they took a shower together and wrapped the day up perfectly.

And it really was the perfect day.

{A/N}
This is the summer before their 4th year btw.