Going for the kill

Part 2.i said it was not me would I stab my my mum and leave her for dead no I would not than my dad replied than who did than this guy jumped though the window he had a knife and a sword and a gun with a black and orange mask and killed her with the sword and I cut him on the arm and he ran of than you come in.my dad replied that is ball shit I yelled at him and said I did not do it. My dad slams the door I went to look for some clues and found a note the note said Your dad is next. I ran to my dad and it was to late he was allredy dead. I called the police and said that they was a situation the police said They would come immediately. The bell rang and I opened the door and it was the police they said what was the situation I told them ever thing the police said it was a assassin they went to investigate but one of the police man stayed with me then we heard a scream the police went to see what it was the police ware dead I saw blood splat on the wall I ran out of the house and went to my friends house I nock on the door and my friends dad said the he is at the next door nabbers house I nock on the door and my friends answer's the door I said hi and told him what happen he said to come in and tall him more we heard a bang i said we shod ran we ran to a farm and we jumped the fens and I sore a man i told him what happen he said I could stay with him I said yes.