|| Monday ||

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

Fandom - Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia

Boku no Hero Academia © Kohei Horikoshi

Editor/Contributor - The-Rended (DeviantART and Quotev)

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

────────────────────────────────────────

Walking to class, early as usual, was the class representative, Tenya Iida. Believing such habits to be proper as it helped with his overall academics. Keeping an even gait, Iida's mind went over thoughts of what to say when he and the new transfer finally met. Having been preparing all weekend of how to interact with the student, he wanted to help make them feel welcomed to the class. Organizing several plans of different approaches and light-hearted pleasantries to use, even setting aside some time to study and learn basic Danish. Just in case the student became overwhelmed on their first days of U.A., he would try and provide a sense of familiarity to ground them.

Entering the classroom, he was pulled from his thoughts. Coming upon an unexpected sight, he hadn't anticipated for anyone else to be present. Let alone for the early figure to be the new student. It sure left a wonderful first impression for him, though. Activating full-business mode, Tenya straightened his posture and squared his shoulders before crossing the room to the position of the <h/c> locked boy. One who was gazing out of the large classroom windows, hands cupped behind his back comfortably. The light flooding through the transparent pane reflected nicely against his <skin tone> skin, highlighting the <e/c> hues that held loose intrigue with nothing in particular. A single scar marking the corner of his left eye laying hidden beneath the browline glasses.

"Good morning!" Iida greeted kindly. Though, upon receiving no visible response from the teen, he wondered a moment if he'd heard him. Repeating the words with louder volume, there was still no reaction. Clearing his throat quietly, Iida procured a small notebook from beneath the fold of his arms, skimming the pages briefly.

"<sup>1</sup>God morgen!" That caught (Name)'s attention. The pronunciation and accent were a tad off, but were definitely practiced. The Dane finally turned, spotting the azure-locked teen. The small notebook was immediately noticed as the other read from it.

"<sup>2</sup>Hvordan har du det?" He continued, obviously trying hard to talk to him.

"We don't really use that phrase often," (Name) commented, speaking in the Japanese language as the teen met his gaze. "But, your pronunciations were pretty good."

"Oh, I apologize for my mistakes!" Bowing in ardent apology to the other, (Name) only excused the miniscule error. Hoping in silence that the boy wasn't upset with his corrections.

"It's fine, most beginners are unaware of that detail." Picking himself up from the bend, the teen shared an understanding nod in response.

"I am Iida Tenya, Class Representative of Class 1-A! As such, it is my duty to ensure you feel welcomed into the heroics department. If you have any questions or concerns, please make them known to me! I shall do the best of my ability to assist you in any way possible!" The loud voice nearly knocking him over, (Name) took a moment to recover.

"Yes, sir. (Last Name) (Name), but I prefer just (Name)." Inspecting the boy a moment, (Name) continued. "Yamada's told me a bit about you. He said that you're very dedicated, passionate and intelligent individual. Having possess notable grades, your placed as one of the top ranked students. And, unless my senses are wrong, I do believe you will be upholding your reputation." Turned towards Tenya now, the other shared a blink of surprise to the words. "That being said, I do hope the two of us manage an enjoyable school year. We'll be moving forward in the same direction of becoming incredible heroes, after all."