Chapter Four

I forgot to put this in the past three chapters so; I don't own Fairy Tail. If I did *spoiler* and then *spoiler* who would*massive spoiler*

So yeah! ^_^

If you can see the pic it is Samuel. For some reason when I go to review the story I can't see it but when I go to edit it that picture shows...

-----------------------------

Forest ran after Ruby, Lisa along with Leopardrose and Excite behind him. Screaming people pushed pass him to get out of the town.

A large ball of fire then came out of nowhere and hit the house across from him. "Rose! Excite! Find some buckets and fill them with water!" Ruby shouted over the loud mess of people. The two exceeds took off as Lisa and Forest caught up to Ruby.

A man and women stood in front of them. The man was setting everything ablaze while the lady was sending blasts of energy at the people. "Stop in the name of Fairy Tail!" Lisa shouted. The lady looked at them, the man continuing with his havoc.

"What are you kids? Some kind of super heroes or something?" The lady snickered, charging up a blast and sending it at Forest. "Super heroes are boring." Forest muttered, his arm becoming played with scales as he blocked the blast.

The lady took a step back in surprise. "Wow! She's already surprised! Wait until she see's Lisa in her takeover form!" Ruby shouted, grinning a toothy grin. Bright light came around Lisa as she grew to the size of a small house. A large tail protruded from her back and horns came out of her head. Her body became scaly and frills came around her neck.

"Massive Lizard Takeover." Lisa growled once the light was gone. She looked like a yellow dragon missing its wings.

"Koul! I think I might need some backup!" The lady screamed. "Lame much?" Ruby asked, sucking in a breath of air. "Iron Dragons Roar!" She shouted, sending the attack straight at the man before he could reach his comrade.

Lisa roared and sent a wave of fire at the lady who screamed and leapt off the building. "I'm getting to do nothing!" Forest whined. "Fine! Get them to run home like little puppies." Ruby groaned.

The man and lady back up, huddling together in fear. "To add some humor, I ship them." Lisa pipped up. "Not now!" Ruby snapped.

Takeover light came around Forest as long wings came out of his back along with a tail. His hair grew spiky and his nails became claws.

Forest then proceeded to walk over to the man and lady. He crouched down at to them with a sick grin on his face. "Boo!" He said. The pair jumped up and ran screaming. "Holy cow! Their wimps!" Ruby shouted, laughing like a maniac. "Well we did scare them slightly." Lisa said, back to her human form.

"And that is why I love takeover." Forest said.

"Hey! We put out most of the fires!" Excite shouted, fluttering over to them. "Good job you two! You should've seen our enemies faces!" Ruby said. "I believe I heard their screams." Leopardrose said, rubbing her ears.

"We should head back to Xavier, Aze and Samuel. See if they need help." Lisa said. Forest and the others nodded, heading towards that direction.

---------------

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm busy(not really), and tired. I just came back from an Apple Festival and stood in line for two hours waiting for a spray painter to do a picture for me.

Worth it though.

Also I think you guys might've noticed that there are a lot of Takeover mages in this story. Or it just seems like it because there are only three.

And Forest is normally shy while he is in his human form but when in a takeover form he is much more social.