2 • Loke

Man weren't we in trouble! A dark guild was attacking Fairy Tail. I was stuck with Lucy and Loke.

"Y/N, please leave this to me and run," Loke yells.

"But Loke I wan-" I attempt to yell back.

"Go I said!" He screams.

I nod my head and run in the other direction. Lucy looks at me, "he never raises his voice... I'm sorry Y/N."

I shake my head and say nothing. Once Lucy and I were at safety I began to tear up.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Lucy asks moving to my side.

I wipe away a tear. "He raised his voice at me, he yelled at me. You just don't understand how much it hurts when your boyfriend yells at you..." I cry out.

She puts her hand on my back, "your right but he just wanted to protect you so you would be safe."

I could feel my face burning up, "and what if he needed me to assist him? What if he never comes back?"

She smiles a little. "You're always thinking negative, think positive. Loke would want you to be happy." She smiles.

I chuckle, "your right."

She nods her head and sits back. "I guess we should stay here for a while, Loke knows where we are." She tells me.

"Okay but after this won't, he goes back to his celestial form?" I ask.

Lucy nods, "only for a little to rest and gain strength."

I sigh and stand up. I ended up finding a comfortable couch.

I wake up to laughter. Did I fall asleep? "Y/N your up! Someone's waiting for you." Lucy teases.

I automatically know who she meant. I see Loke enter my room, "thank God your dumb ass didn't die."

He laughs at my joke and hugs me. "Yes, my dumb ass didn't die." He smiles.

I look up at him and smile, "I'm glad I have you."

Lucy clears her throat. "I'll be leaving." She says.

I laugh and wave her bye. "Apparently someone heard that you and I are dating and spread it through the guild." He says.

"W- what?!" I exaggerate.

He laughs, "Mira thinks it's funny your dating the "playboy" of the guild, she said she never thought you would date someone like me."

I smile and laugh. "I'm surprised you know, anyways I'm hungry," I say.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Nope, you're not bringing me out, I want you to cook!" I demand.

He slouches, "me? Cook? Ha, bye!"

He tries leaving but I grab his shirt. "You can't cook can you?" I ask.

He looks down and nods his head. "I burn it all." He laughs.

I laugh, "I guess I'll cook, and you can assist watch and learn."

He nods his head, "sounds like a good plan."

I laugh again and lead him to the kitchen.

He tries multiple times to kiss me. "You're so distracting!" I joke.

"Oh really, I can distract the all-mighty Y/N!?" He says.

I laugh and face him, "yes you can and I hate admitting it."

He laughs, "can't we just get order out or something?"

I sigh. "Fine, let me put this stuff away," I admit defeat.

I put away the ingredients and walk to my room to change. "Your quite cute when you're annoyed," Loke says from my doorway.

"Get out I'm changing!" I yell.

"If you say so." He says and walks out.

I walk out in a nice outfit. "I'm ready to go." I huff.

Loke laughs and escorts me out of the house.