1. surprise bitch:)

"hey payton! oh my god, i love you so much" you said as you were hugging him and taking a picture. 

"aww i love you more" payton said to the 16 year old girl that was clearly about to pass out from excitement.

everything went black and you kept hearing someone call your name.

"Y/N!! WAKE UP!" my mom said. and that's when i realized it was all just a dream. that started my day off amazing! i was #thriving:). 

my mom continued to yell at me to come downstairs because she had a gift for me. for what? i don't have a clue why. as i'm making my way to the kitchen she has an envelope in her hand. she said "this is something you have wanted for the longest time and i finally gave in to it."

"is it a car?' was immediately the first thing i said and she quickly said no. my feelings were hurt but this has to be something good for how she's putting it.

as i'm opening the envelope she starts recording me. i pull out a folded paper and started to think of what it could be. i unfold the paper and see 2 tickets to the lights out tour. i screamed at the top of my lungs and went and gave my mom a really big hug. then she said "there's one more thing..." and she gives me another paper for a date with payton moormeier.

my mom knows how obsessed i am with payton. i talk about most the time. he's just so sweet and caring. i figured her giving me 2 tickets meant i could take a friend and i immediatly called haley and told her everything and she was almost more excited then me.

so the show is in 2 days. i need to get mentally prepared to meet my mental boyfriend;)