Chapter 3

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END OF CHAPTER
———————————
May had Peter explain what happened to Ben, because she didn't have the heart to do it herself. He explained to Mr. Andrews that Ben was shot during a robbery, and was dead minutes later. Fred Andrews didn't take the news too bad, because he didn't know Ben all that well. They sat in awkward silence for a couple of minutes, until Peter said that he was going to go outside and make a call. He left them to get reacquainted, and went onto the porch to call the Avengers and hopefully explain things better. Little did he know that he lived right next door to the Andrews', and a certain group of teenagers was watching him and listening with curiosity.
-Bob the Time Skip-
After Peter's call with the Avengers, he was very flustered, to say the least. On top of the fact that he started school tomorrow, he could say with full certainty that his week could be going better. That's when Mr. Andrews decided to leave. After he left, Jughead and Betty walked up to Peter, who was now sitting on the stairs to the porch.
"Hey man. What was that about?" Jughead asked the teen.
"What do you mean?" Peter asked the two.
'He is way too innocent to be a part of something shady' Betty thought to herself.
"The call back at the diner, then Mr. Andrews running over here, then the phone call just now." Jughead explained.
"Oh, that. Mr. Andrews apparently knew my aunt back in high school. And the phone calls were just some... friends... from back in New York." He explained to the curious couple.
"Oh, ok. See you around." Betty said as they started to walk away.
She told Jughead on their way back to Archie's garage "We have to investigate that kid. He's hiding something" Jughead agreed with her. They could tell that he was lying, but what about? Well, that's what they were going to investigate, but they were gonna start tomorrow during school.
———————————
A/N
Hey. So, I know that you guys want an update, but I'm kind of busy right now. I have very limited access to a computer, and so I won't be able to write all that much. This chapter is a little short, but that's because I wanted to get something out. So, I will update when I can, and for the rest of the month the chapters might be a little short. Remember to comment, and vote on the story! Until the next one!
~Alex
432 words