Hmm.

Piper

I run into the house panicked.

"I saw a fairy!" I yell grabbing my mom by the shoulders and shaking her.

"I'm part phoenix. Being called a fairy is just insulting." Sam says.

"Fine, part phoenix. Ahh! Phoenix Sam!" I yell jumping in a ninja pose. Blake and mom just rolled their eyes. I stand up straight. I tiptoe over to her. I poke her wing.

"Did you feel that?" I ask. She pokes me.

"Did it feel like that, you mean?" I rub my arm pouting.

"So yes?" I ask.

"I like her, she's weird." Sam smiles.

"And here you said mom I'll have a hard time making friends." I say sitting on Sam.

"So, you and Uncle Blake here, eh?" I ask.

"Yes." Sam blushes.

"You two need some alone time, we'll visit later." Mom says taking my hand and leading me outside. We drive home. I run into Nate's room.

"Piper!" He says waving at me. He was standing there in nothing.......... but........... a........ towel.

"Piper." Nate says snapping his fingers in front of me.

"Huh?"

"You're drooling."

"What?" I wipe the corners of my mouth, nothing. I glare at Nate as he laughs.

Nathan

She wasn't drooling but she's been staring for the past 10 minutes.

"It's not funny, Nate!" She chuckles hitting my arm.

"Alright. What's up?" I ask her.

"The sky, Taxes, Gas prices I'm told."

"Boredom." I mumble.

"I saw a lady with wings." She jumps on my bed inhaling my pillow. I smirk clearing my throat.

"I, uh,  really like the smell of Downy." I chuckle sitting next to her. I pull her close and we just sit there in comfortable silence.

"Babe, wanna go out today?" I ask.

"Yeppers." I smile.

"Where we going?" She asks burying her head in my bare chest.

"That's for me to know and you... You know not know until you know." I mentally face palm. Real smooth. My wolf John tells me. Piper chuckles trying to sit up. I tighten my arms around her. She gives up and sings softly.

"Nate." She whispers in my ear.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"We're going to...." A knock comes from the door stopping me from snitching on myself.

"Piper, I need to talk to you." Chris says. I roll my eyes going to the door.

"She's busy." I say.

"Nate, I'll be back. I have to change anyway." Piper says kissing my cheek. She pulls Alpha Chris down the hall. I close the door walking to the closet. I come out dressed and find the window open.

"She's not the only one, you know?" I turn growling at the figure.

"It's nothing personal, Mr.Alpha."

"It is to me, Daemon! You will not get my mate!" I growl. I feel by eyes shining gold.

"That's where you're wrong. Toodles." He jumps out the window. I scream in frustration kicking a chair.

"Nate, you okay?" Piper asks touching my back. I hug her smelling her neck calming down.

"Now whose the one who likes the smell of Downy?" She smirks.

"Ready? I have something to tell you." I'm gonna tell her. Everything.

"Yeppers! Let us go." I roll my eyes walking with my arms around her waist. I whisper little nothings in her ears having her giggle. We hear sobs.

"Who's that?" Piper whispers. I shrug.

"Let's find out." She says pulling me down the corridor which the omegas live. We follow the sobs to Ramona's room.

"I'll go talk to her." Piper says. I nod standing at the door.

"Ramona, you okay?" Piper asks closing the door.

"No. Look around you! My room looks like a room!!" Ramona yells. A pang of guilt hits me.

"I have clothes in my closet that are not torn!" Another.

"Do you not like them?" Piper asks.

"I love them!! I've never had things!!!"

"I'm glad." Why would she be glad?

"You did this?"

"Uh, No."

"Why?" She asks. I hear Piper sigh.

"I'll tell you someday." She says. They whisper something I can't hear and the door opens and Piper steps out.

"She's alright?" I ask.

"Yeppers." I chuckle holding her hand. I take her to a park and buy us hot dogs and we sit on the car looking at the stars.

"I overheard you and Ramona's conversation." I say taking a bite out of my hot dog.

"Good to know." She shrugs.

"Piper, why'd you do it?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to."

"No, it was more personal than that." I pry.

"Let's just say I've been where she's been."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"It's a sad story." She whispers.

"I'm a sappy person." I say.

"Okay. My mom isn't my real mom. I use to live in a foster home and a group home and a juvenile etc. And I had nothing literally and now I do."

"How was that for you?" I ask.

"Crazy but I also did it because she's my friend." I nod as I watch her watch the sunset.

"I wanna show you something

Let's go to the park." I say once it set.

"Okay." I intertwine my hands with hers as we walk.

"I'm a werewolf." I blurt.

"Prove it." She smirks.

"Are you seri-"

"As a half eaten box of Oreos." We were totally alone so I just shifted.

"Hey, they are more of me." She whispers. I shift back.

"Eep!" She yells covering her eyes.

"You know you're a were?"

"Kinda. I changed when I was 16. So do you know more weres?"

"I run a whole pack."

"Hmm." And cue passing out. She passed out great.