I want to accept myself

Hi guys ,

  So what's the key of happiness ?                                          
      Hmm... for me its a feeling of          satisfaction, feeling complete
which somehow helps us to admire ourselves and for me thats what acceptance is all about.
    But then what's the big deal?
we can do it easily right?
wrong, it's not that much easy to do
Cause peoples in the societies are ready to demotivate us they make us feel so low that it seems to be difficult.
    Remember guys I said difficult not impossible cause as a humans we all are gifted by God
that we have a power to see what we want to see so, i think we always have to see positive side of anything.
      We always get affected by people's
Comments it's a human nature but i personally believe in one important thing that "Anyone can break us Only if we let them to brak ourselves".
   Hmm... so from everything i had finally found how to accept myself .
It is so simple just read it carefully,
" The movement when you realized that this is your life and why you are living it for others on their conditions"
at that very movement you will get a wakeup call and trust me it will give you a reality check and you where like "This is the way i am , accept me otherwise go to hell"
   That day you are going to accept yourself truly and trust me i am experiencing it right now and it makes me feel ALIVE .
   Always remember one thing it's your journey don't get affected by any one enjoy every movement of it.
Cause someone very special Person had said that
LIFE IS WORTH LIVING SO LIVE
               ANOTHER DAY
I would Like to add something in it  live it with happiness☺
Thank you for reading see you all in the next part of my journey.