Chapter 19: Meeting the Rest of the Family

Olivia's POV

I was walking through the woods and I had no clue were I was. The further I went the more dark it would become and the less I would be able to see. I kept walking until I came across a light. I started to walk towards it  until I could finally see it again.

I came out of the trees in the darkness and I saw a figure standing in the middle of a field of snow and saw that it was my dad.

"Dad!", I yelled to him. He turned around and instantly a smile formed on his face. I ran to him and I jumped into his arms.

I started crying and said "I'm so sorry dad I will never leave you."  "It's ok angel I will never let you go.", he said back to me.

Then a russel in the trees both made us look in that direction to see what was going on. "Get behind me Olivia,", my dad told me. I didn't think twice as I followed his orders. I had no idea on what was going on. Just then a gust of wind past me causing my hair to come infront of my face.

As that happened I saw my dad being ripped away from me as he was thrown across the field. "DAD!", I yelled as he was recovering from what just happened.

I was running to him, until a shadow past infront of me causing me to fall back. I stood up as I was determined to get to my father.

The out of know where two arm wrapped around my waist as they dragged me from the field. I screaming for dad to help me and I could see him running to me but his figure faded as I was out of the field.

I was screaming for whoever had me to let me go. An in a instant I was  let go and thrown on the ground.

I whimpered in pain as I turned around to see that I was face to face with the man from the woods. He was dressed in black from head to toe, as he became the devil that he is.

I saw that his eyes were red and his fangs were out. "What do you want from me you monster!", I yelled at the man.

"You my dear.", he said with a smile on his face.

I tried to get up from the ground and escape form him, but it was too late. He grabbed me, holding my back to his chest as he whispered in my ear "You are mine. My angel."

At that moment I felt pain go through my whole neck. I realized that he stuck his fangs into my neck and started drinking my blood.

I struggled against him, but as he continued to drain the life out of me I grew weaker and weaker by the minute.  The life left my body as I laid motionless in the arms of the beast.

I opened my eyes to see the sun peaking through my window. It was morning and by the look of it I was still in the house full of vampires. 

I sat up on my bed and realized that I was covered in sweat. Well that was all thanks to the nightmare that I had earlier.

I yawned and streched to fininshing waking myself up. I looked to my left to see what time it was and the clock read 10:15 am. So I decided to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

 I fixed my hair because it looked like a rat's nest and dried off all of the sweat from my face.

As I stepped out of the bathroom I didn't realize how cold it was. So I went into the closet and grabbed a brown jacket and headed down the stairs.

I saw that the TV in the living room was on so I stood next to the couch and watched whatever was on. As I turned to my right I saw someone sitting on the couch and it almost gave me a heart attack.