Prolog

Third person P.O.V
   Quirkless that's what he was. Three days ago Izuku Mydoria was diagnosed as quirkless. After that he was bullied by his former "best friend" Katsiki Bakugou and his minions. Now Izu was lying in bed crying yet again, "Why me? I just wanted to be a hero." After crying for a good hour straight Izuku fell asleep.
      Inko's P.O.V
         I woke up to a loud crash coming from Izu's room. I ran to see if he was ok, but when I got there I saw something horrible. A group of villains had come in from a portal and where taking my Izu! I screamed at one of them, " Let my baby go!" It was a stupid mistake.
        Third person P.O.V
        A low rank villain had dashed at Inko with a knife in hand and had stabbed it in her heart, killing her. Izuku had woken up to see his mother fall on the floor dead. He started crying and tried  to get away from the villains, bit it was to no avail.
              Time skip to the morning
          The pro's intred the house to find a disturbing sight, the body of Inko Mydoria dead on the ground. They found no sign of Izuku though. But they found a note saying that the boy was as good as gone, so they proclaimed him dead as well. This was much to the dismay of a young blond who cried night and day over the death of Izuku.

        (A/N) Hope you guys liked it. This is my first fan fic so don't expect to much out of me, Okay.