Chapter 1

Izuku's P.O.V
   I woke up in a dark room strapped to a old hospital bed. I don't remember much just seeing Mama fall and then I blacked out again.
       Third person P.O.V
       A pale figure with blue hair and hands covering him walked into the room. " Ahhh I see the little test subject woke up," he said in a raspy voice. Izuku looked horrified, " W-who are you?" The man replied, " I am Shigaraki Tomara." Izuku was on the verge of tears, " What d-do you want with me?" The now named Shigaraki said, " Simple I just want to make you into my new nomu," he smiled wickedly. All through that night Izuku was given shots and qurkis and was forced to learn how to master them. Any time he did not he was whipped.
                 ~11 Years later~ ( because I can)
        Izuku woke up on the same table as he had that first night. Eleven years of torment and pain, and the worst thing is, he couldn't remember anything different. Izuku some how had maneged  to not become a nomu. But now he had several different quirks making him not normal. Izuku had a single hope, tonight's the night, he thought, I'm getting out of here. He had a plan that included Dabi and Kougiri who he had recently become friends with. The day went on as normal, more shots, more tourture, more practice. But that night Izuku snuck out of the room he was being held in and met up with his two friends. Kougiri looked at him, " Alright I will open a portal for you and you go through okay." Izuku smiled at him, " Okay."  The portal opened and with one last hug from his friends Izuku made a break for it.
         Izuku's P.O.V
     As I stepped through the portal I checked my surroundings, I seemed to be in a forest of sorts. He saw smoke rising in the distance. Smoke meant fire, and fire meant people. He started walking twords the smoke. Unfortunately his body was in bad shape, and he barely made it to the cottage and opened the door.