Chapter 4

Six months later Bakugou's POV
         We were going to a training camp and our teacher had once again lied to us. So in other words, my life was normal( As it can get). We were on a bus heading to a heavily forested mountain range. Sh*ty hair and Pikachu were sitting right next to me screaming. If that wasn't enough it is the day Deku was claimed dead and I was more upset then usual. Just then Shi*ty hair turned to me and asked, " You okay Bakubro?" I wanted to punch him, " I'm fine Sh*ty hair just leave me alone." Suddenly the bus stopped and we got off at this overlook. A limo pulled up and a bunch of weird cat things, a kid and....
NO WAY!! "Izuku," I whispered softly shocked. No, he was dead the pros said so, but there he was standing there plain as day.
             Izuku's POV
    I picked up Kota and watched the kids. Then I had and Idea I walked over to big sister Mandely and asked," Can go through the forest two?" She nodded. I then set Kota down gave him a hug and stood by the railing. Then one of the students asked," Who are they?"
      Third person POV
Mandely smiled and said, " This is my younger cousin Kota and this is Izuku, we adopted him six months ago and are training him for rescue missions. Or as Kota calls him big brother!" Kota scowled while Izuku smiled at the kids. " Hi everyone! Well I hope your ready to get started," Izuku said Then it hit the kids, all but two boys ran for the buses.     
Izuku's POV
After the doors shut their teacher said something and they all looked at me as I got up on the railing. I turned around to see the looks of absolute horrer. I smiled and waved then fell back hearing their screams as they were pushed by Pixi- bop. I landed the fall while they fell on their buts. I turned around and looked at them anilyzing their quirks and physical capability. Then two robotic bird wings appeared on my back. The first monster came two the end of the forest and I grabbed a few students who weren't capable for this exercise. They all started to scream. I looked at them, a small purple hairs boy , a red haired boy with shark teath , a a dark haired girl with sound jacks coming out of her ear lobes, and a boy with yellow hair with a black lightning bolt in his hair.  I brought them to the camp, and set them down. All but the red head gave me death stares. Mandely looked at me and I explained, " Their quirks and/or physical capability are not useful for this exercise." She nodded at me as the other kids came out of the forest thuroly exsusted. Mandely told me to go get dinner ready and I nodded and went inside, ignoring the several stares I was getting.