Am not what you think...

No ones pov

After Red left the class room she headed to the Gym (P.E room,whatever you call it) to change her clothes.after she did that she waited with the other students for the teacher to arrive! After waiting for 2 mins the teacher arrived.... finally!!Red thought to herself as the teacher stood in front of the students introducing himself to them.
His name was Gaster...Mr.Gaster!!!^ > ^
"Okay class" Mr.Gaster said picking up a ball as he continued, "since its the frist day of school lets start it of by a game of doge ball! Boy Vs. Girls..."
Some of the students groaned while others said "yes" or "YAY" in excitement.... "okay class boys on the left side and girls on the right" as Mr.Gaster said that the students  separated, Mr.Gaster beagin  to speak agin "here how its gonna go....some balls will be thrown on eachside and if you get a ball throw it to the opposite side....but if you don't have one doge any balls thrown at you,and boys don't throw the balls hrad same goes to girls!" As Mr.G said that some balls appeared on the floor on each sides.... "alright, three, two,one....GO!" The both teams going after a ball to throw at the other team...now you can say its like war!

   *~a few minutes later*~

       ~*Mr.Gasters pov~*

I watched how the students play doge ball and i am not gonna lie both teams are really good...it looked like this game was gonna go on for ever to be honest...the only ones on the court is the Cross girl and that wired classic kid...Cross had some close calls so did Classic....but I think this game is going no waer! 
                  A/N

Sorry this was sooo short i just was lazy sorry anyways bye for now !
310!