We Are Just Getting Started!

No ones pov

    Its that time of year when everything has to come to an end,meaning summer a vacation is coming up.Classic and Red had became close friends over the past gew months!

And Red was thinking to have a sleepover with all her friends at school.As she was walking in the hall way she sported Sci coming her way,so she qent up to him and said,

"Hey Sci,how are things...?"

"Oh hi,Everythings fine now,can I help you with anything? " said Sci

"Well...i was thinking to have a sleepover at my place and i was won-"

Red was cut off by Sci shouting "Ofcousre I would love to come!"

"O-okay gald ypur excited?" Said Red laughing nervously...

"Sorry😅But the sleepover is a great idea Red..!" Sci said looking kinda embarrassed.

"^o^ Oh thanks, am gonna go look for the others okay?Bye Sci see you at the sleepover!" Red said hugging Sci then running of, 'cute' Sci thought to him as he made his way to his classroom.

(homeroom classroom same same thing!)

                   Inks pov

I was chatting with Error in my classroom he had come to visit me!How cute right?!?As me and Error talked about some "things" Red rushed into the came classroom and came up to use,breathless.

"Hey Red,why were you running,You know class doesn't start in 10mins right? "I said confused.

"I....I ran because I wanted to asked you guys a question "

"If its that question,then don't ask you know the answer!"

"No no!"Red said shaking her head "its not that i just want to know is you guys wanted to come to my sleepover?"

"Uh sure when is it??" Said Error

"Its this Saturday!...." Red trails off "SHOOT!I forgot to tell Sci when is am gonna have it!" Red said in a annoyed tone!
I laughed at this and Classic, came into the classroom.

"Oh Hey Classic I wanna ask you something!"Red said like she wasn't annoyed just now =w=.....

"So Ink,you know how Red ships us together,right?" Said Error
"Uhh y-yea!Is it bad, I can tell her to stop if you like...." I said,I don't want he to say yes he would like her to stop...i mean i like Error...more than a friend....Even though she does make me blush!

"What nah she can keep shipping us!I don't mind its just you never tried to ship her -_-"  Error said with this expression on his face -_-...

"Oh my gosh I haven't thought of that😅" I said looking over that Red, "but if i have to ship her with anyone I'll ship her wiiiittthhh.....Classic! Like he SEEMS like a nice guy!Right...?"

"Mmmhmm-"

               No ones pov

And with that the bell rings and Ink says her goodbyes to Error as he leaves the classroom.There day-NO weak went normally until the sleepover day came,Ink,Errror,Classic and Sci all went to Reds house but the thing is she never told them the time so they came in the afternoon,frist to come was Sci (i don't want to say what Sci did so I'll skip that)then Ink and Error came they Error brought up the topic about kids (o'lord help me)and last but no lest Classic came 6 mins after Error and Ink!
.
.
.
.
And they are still talking about the kids thingy and Red in teasing Ink about it,while Classic death stairs Sci