Just"cooking" with a friend!

Red pov

After the teacher finished talking I looked around and to my surprise mostly everone is in a group already,the only person standing like they NEVER COOKED before....

So i walked over to him and started to look for a pie recipe.

"And what are you doing....?" Classic said looking in the book with me.
"It's called making a pie before class is up,you my friend was looking lost so I came and help you" I said flipping through the book and stopping it on a chocolate  pie!!!💞

"Oh my gosh yes lets do this" i exclaimed putting the book in his face,as he stumbled back...
"Uhh okay,you are gonna make it okay?"

Classic said turning away from me.

"And why do i have to do it for myself!I mean I came over here to help you!" I said trying to be clam!!!

"Listen ok" he said facing me "I CAN'T cook!so if you want me to brun down the hole school then I'll be happy to!"

".....pppfffthahahah!"

"Yea whatever laugh it out..."

He did not like I mean DID NOT  look like he was joking! Like at all...but I can't help it I just had to laugh,I just can't help myself. After I had finished laughing at him I started to make the pie...!

                 Classic pov

I attended the rest of my classes. The bell rang for the period to end.

"finally!" I thought as I picked up my bag and got out of the building.

I saw Red walking with two other persons,

  One of them is very short and has this on them

         (i can't explain it so here is the pic) 

The other one is taller than the rest (its a boy)

He had his arm around red... The more I looked at them walking towards  the gate I felt SICK to my stomach!
I waited until they walk out the gate so I could leave....I just hated seeing that for some reason....

      *~Time skip to ink~*

After Red and our childhood friend naned Sci dropped me at my house I immediately started to do my home work...some mins later I had finally finished my home work then the house phone started to ring so i went and answer it.

Ink: "Hello,who is this?"

??: "Hey Ink remember me?" A familiar voice answered me,it was Error!

Ink: "Oh hi Error!how are things? ^V^"
I asked,I was really excited cause he was one of my good friends....but....I wish we can be more but am to afraid to tell him my feelings....

Error: "Heh heh,am doing fine!Just alot of home work thats all..."
He said sounding tried...

I laughed a bit and said

Ink: "do you want me to come over to help you?"

Error: "Sure thing see you in a bit ink"

Ink: "Mm okay bye!"

Error: "Bye..."
Error said hanging up the phone.I immediately got dressed and ran out that door.
Yay am gonna meet Error finally! I thought as I walked the two blocks to Errors house!

*~Time skip by excited ink~*

               Error pov

It has been about 4 mins since i got of the phone with Ink and i was just browsing the web for my project....
i swear these teachers has nothing to do he could just left us doing nothing for the frist day but noooo....HAVE to give us a porject....
My thoughts was interrupted by someone knocking on  the door,I guessed it was Ink...

"COMING!" I shouted as i made my way to the door to let Ink inside.I opened the let Ink inside and went the get the things to complete my project, as i brought it down Ink looked at me like if I was mad.

I placed the books and laptop on the table and asked why were you looking at me like i was cazy...

"Wha-why do you have all these for home work?!?" Ink said looking throw the books that I had placed on the table.

"-_- teachers....He gave to how class a porject to do...so am stuck doing that..." I said sitting on the ground next to ink.

"Well then" she said putting on the laptop on "lets start doing this!"

"Yea...sure lets start"
   *~Time skip after they finished~*

       *~Still Errors pov~*

"Finally finished " I said, I looked down at ink to find her sleeping. She did work alot to help me to finished my project....cute I thought as i picked up ink bridal style and carried her to the guest room and placed her on the bed.
"Sleep well Ink..." I said under my breath as i walked out of the room to pack away my project. After i had finished putting away my project I went to bed besides it was already night.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

                     A/N
       okay i am finished with this chapter.I want to say can you guys give me ideas for the next part!I really do know what next to write for the next part....anyways good bye

Words: 862.... I can never go to 1000 but whatever...