Heart city

So in the end I didn't change my dress so does dad,he didn't even rest so after receiving a nagging from Sarah I can finally go.

Right now I'm in the carriage sitting opposite my dad but I didn't pay attention to dad as I keep excitingly look out the window.

This era is so refreshing and full of nature even if we are in the capital we still could see tons of mountains stood tall like a proud man unlike in modern world in the main city there aren't any mountain or this refreshing air except many tall building,cars,traffic everywhere it was already polluted with smoke and many other lala things.

still if you want me to choose between ancient era and my modern world it definitely has to be my world of course there are many yaoi*cough cough* doujinshi,ikemen,manga,cosplayer and anime more and more................ .

As I keep looking at the ancient buildings dad was smiling and I didn't even notice it.

People are walking everywhere and horse carriages was also seen everywhere too some people talk to each other some people buy stuff and some people just sit in a certain area in the street .

We arrive at the certain of the city and dad hold my hand tightly.

"If you want to run and play a round that not gonna work,just hold my hand and don't get lost"

he warn me and we both get off the carriage I hold dad's hand as I happily glance around like an idiot,suddenly dad ask me.

"Are you hungry yet? You want to eat first or shopping first?"

"I want to go and shopping first! Since I am not hungry yet"

"All right,what do you want?"

Dad ask while I look down at my feet to think .

I have tons of dresses at home already but not plushies I can't sleep without them so without any further I grab dad hand and rush into toy store while dad looks a little bit tired.

"Really Haruka? If you some dad will get you as much as you want"

"Really ? then Ruka will buy all of them"

"Since when did you change your nickname?"

"Just now"

he look at me with a deadpanned expression and so today was continue peacefully except for dad's wallet of course >^<.