Part two

As they tried to escape they notice the shadows face starting to morph into something else, the right hand sides eye socket slowing oozing up with red goo that started to take the shape of a single eye ball with a purple stained pupil. Since the boys were so focused on the eye they didn't notice the room morphing. The ragged wall paper turning in to a grey stone cold wall, the stained laminate floor turning into a layer of damp soil. The next thing you the grip the shadow once had on their ankles moved upwards and slowly chained them to the wall whilst burning them with every movement. Tear came rushing out their eyes like a volcano erupting. They felt the shadows arm slowly inflicting with a cut that started at their elbow and ended at their wrists. Pain was the only thing they could feel. Pain that felt like a fire in the pit of their stomach slowly making its way up their throats. Burning its way through their skins. Scorching their skin. The next thing you know every thing disappears, they're pushes forward and out a door into their homes everything is dark and slowly they lose their continuousness. The next day they wake up with a faint memory of what happened the day before and they both decided to never speak about, nor go back to the house ever again.