In training

ChresantoPov

Jada stepped to me when she first came to Cali.She was Six years old and I was 7.

(Flashback)

"A-Are you C-Chresanto August?"This short Brown girl said approaching me.

"Yeah why?"I ask to the toothpick out of my mouth and throwing it to the ground.

Yeah I was a bad little kid

"Well,I want to be a killer."she responded with a stern voice.

I looked at her and chuckled.is she kidding me?

"Are you serious your like what 2?" I looked her up and down and shook my head.

She shifted her wait to her left leg and and crossed her arms"7.and yes in serious"

"We'll why do you wanna be a killer?"

"Some man killed my sister,snatch raped and killed her to be exact,And I won't be satisfied until I kill him"

"What's your name short stuff?"I said

"Jada ,Jada Michelle young"She said flipping her hair.

Cocky,Confident,& calm,I like.

"well Jada It's gonna take a long time to get you prepared and well trained"

I said ,making sure she wanted to do this

"Well shouldn't we get started we have no time to waste"

(Flashback Over)

"Come On Jada Push threw it no stopping"I said throwing my empty water bottle at her she quickly dodge it and continued the corse"Nice Dodge"

She smiled and flipped her hair

calm confident and cocky.

She finished the corse and came over to me out of breath,"One more time"

I said pointing to the corse

"Ughhhhh Roc Come on I did it 29 times already!"she screamed and pushed me.I pointed to the corse and she let out a big loud sigh flipped me off and ran to the corse,she grabs the gun and shoots the five cardboard cut outs of her sisters killer,she put the gun in her boob then ran up the 10 flight of stairs grabbed the rope and swung of the fake bucket of snakes she jumps and stick the landing kicking down the door and stabbing the cut-out again and threw the knife at its forehead ,She then goes to the bomb thing and deactivates it then she rolls under the stick and shoots the the guy in his dick,I can feel the pain,and it don't feel good.She FINALLY FINSHES and walks back over to me and snatched my water bottle out of my hands and drunk out of it.I made a disgusted face at "What ?Im thirsty."