Chapter 12

Naruto:Well I've never heard of any Chunin exams!

Y/n:Could you stop yelling,I'm right here...

Naruto:Sorry y/n...

Y/n:Every Genin has to take an exam to show they have matured in different areas,like leadership,fighting ability,it shows how you think,how you handle different scenarios and situations...

Y/n looks at Naruto

Y/n:You get all that?

Naruto:Uhhh...

Naruto:Can you explain it again

Naruto:Can you explain it again...?

Y/n face palms

Y/n:You know if it was anyone else I'd actually be surprised they didn't know but you...I excepted it..let me put it into simpler terms even you would understand...

Y/n sighs

Y/n:Its like a game Naruto,you play for a certain amount of time and you have a chance to rank up,but you need to do a test to see if your not wasting everyone's time...

Naruto:Why didnt you explain it like that the first time if you knew I wasn't gonna understand it!

Y/n:In retrospect...that would have been a much better idea...

Naurto:Why arent you a Chunin yet? Your super strong!

Y/n:My father wouldn't let me,he said that it would be too easy to kill everyone...

Naruto gulps

Y/n:But I'm sure he'll be fine with it now...

Sasuke jumps in as Sakura runs up

Sasuke:Y/n did you see those people?

Y/n:The Sand Village Genin? Yea they just walked by...

Sakura:Did you find out anything about them?

Y/n:Well based off their dialogue with each other alone,I've figured out that the one with a gourd on his back is Gaara,the blonde headed girl is Temari,at that annoying brat is Kankuro...

Sasuke:They aren't allies to the hidden leaf,they shouldn't be here...

Y/n:They are here for the Chunin exams...leading me to believe they already got some type of clearance to get in...

The group from earlier walks up

Gaara points to y/n

Gaara:You.....I like you...you seem like a formidable foe...

Y/n:I hope I can say the same for you...

Gaara:What's your name?

Y/n:I can't be bothered to tell you...

Gaara smirks

Gaara:Let's go guys...

Kankuro:We came back just for his name? He's not even tough...