(Jungkook)

Okay, here I'm going to tell you guys about a girl who is madly in love with a boy.

She would be great if she forgot about him, but no. He made her felt amazing in her life. How great was that? Greater than what greatest is but he got bored, he left her alone all by herself.

She will continue loving him no matter what. Shouting his name everyday was such a lullaby to her. "Kookie! Kookie". After shouting his name she herself drove her to dreamland crying. He was her drug. She was addicted to him.

She needed a doctor to hold her down and tell her what love really is. It was all because of him. She thought and thought about this everyday. Finally she got the answer the answer was definitely wrong what was it?

"Love is a sickness, an addiction and overdose"

Pity her. She can't control it anymore as she is falling deeper in him.
No one can cure her until her, herself found her true love. True love?
Does that even exists?? And again, poor little girl she cuts herself everyday why? Because she loves it. And why? He is creeping her heart until she can't feel anything besides happiness.

She once said "He is a monster" Why?
Because he always makes her suffer her struggle of loving someone in real life. She also said that "I'm the lucky one" Why? Because she has this been opportunity to feel the real love.

She doesn't even realise that he is just one of het imaginations. Yes, imagination. Being a psycho by her own imaginations. How painful was that? No one loves her. Well she doesn't love herself either. She only loves him until she dies.

"There is no such a thing as happily evet after"

Thats the end of her story. Sad? Wasn't it

Who am I? "I'm Jeon Jungkook".