Part 1

Y/n P. O. V

I woke up by my kids screaming like they are labouring a dozen of babies.

Y/n: PLEASE, LET ME SLEEP!!!!!!!

They stop and I thought they listen to me and smile and was bout to sleep but they scream again. I have enough.

Y/n: OK OK OK I AM UP!!!

Taejin: *cry* Eomma, I thought u were dead!

-_________- Seriously?

Y/n: Wish go and wear ur uniforms or I will not buy u......... TOY CAR!

Taetae (Both twins): BOOORRRRRIIING!!!

Y/n: *sigh* Or I will not buy u BTS latest album.

They literally run out of the room and I chuckle myself and I go to the bathroom and do my routine and wear this

I go downstairs and saw my kids patiently waiting for me.

Y/n: Aww so cute! Now go and pack ur bags.

They go and pack their bags while I cook breakfast. After a while, they come back and I give them breakfast

Taetae: AHHHH THIS IS MY FAVOURITE! THANK U AND I LOVE U EOMMA!

Y/n: *chuckle* Now eat.

I go to the cabinet and take out the cereal and eat it.

Y/n: Leat go now.

We go our and I saw my enemy. Why in the world I see him first in the morning outside?

Jin: Morning kiddos!

Taetae: Good morning ap- Teacher

Jin: *chuckle* I will drop them and go to ur work.

W
H
A
T
?

Why is he being so nice? An u hearing things or just hallucinating?

Y/n: O-oh, thanks Jin

Jin: U can call me oppa if u want to *wink* Let's go kids, ur teacher or more like ur uncle is gonna drop u off.

My kids just run to him and hug him. Unbeliebubble. I say bye to them and they come and kiss my cheeks and thy went back to him. I wave them until they were out of my sight. I sigh and go to the work

*At noon*

I go to the school becuz I have finished my job and I was waiting for them to come out but I heard a crying. I went to where the voice is and I saw Taehyung crying and Taejin punching a girl. I was shocked and go to them and I ask Taehyung.

Y/n: Baby, why are you crying? TAEJIN STOP WHAT U DOING!

Taehyung: S-she said that u-u are a s-slut and dad l-leave us becuz of it. *sneeze*

Y/n: Taejin, keep punching her until I said stop.

She smile widely and keep punching her.

Y/n: U can stop now, baby

She stop punching her and came running to me and said

Taejin: She hurt my brother by saying that he should die and nobody love him that's why father left him. He started crying and I was playing with my friends then, I grab her hair ad push it against the wall but she said I am a high and that's why I punch her.

Y/n: Good job my baby *kiss her cheeks and also Taehyung's*

Later on, a woman came and when saw her child, she gasp and she pick her up and she angrily look at me.

Y/n: What? If u want to talk to me then talk. Don't talk with eyes. Only cows will understand it.

??? : YAH----

Y/n: Don't u see I am standing in front of u? Stop shouting. It's not like I am in Antarctica and u are in Artic.

??? : Do u know who am I?

Y/n: A human and a mother like me.

??? : U ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES U SHIT-----

Y/n: NOBODY *insert some Hollywood horror voice* said bad things to me so watch what u speak, ma'am.

??? : Um, Y-yah ur child hurt m---

Y/n: Will u feel happy if someone said u to kill urself and ur dad leave u becuz nobody love u? And said that u are a slut?

??? : MY DAUGHTER DON'T SAY LIKE THAT!!

Jin: Ur daughter said like that.

I turn around to see Jin holding the things of my kids.

Jin: Here, pies. *give it to the twins* I am the teacher of those kids and I Cleary heard what ur child said. I believe that it was from parents becuz a child that is only 7 years old can't say like that

??? : I DON'T SAY LIKE---

Jin: Did I say u? I said parents. And don't u know I can read people? And now it's telling that u are lying. Becuz ur feet are shaking.

??? : I am sorry.

Jin: Please don't say bad things in front of the child. Thy are still innocent and u guys who are parents including me will destroy their future by saying sad things so please watch what u say next time. *bow*.

The stupid bitch bow back and apologize to me.

Y/n: It's ok. Just remember what he said. My daughter don't beat her up that bad so she will be ok.

??? : N-ne

She bow again and she run away.

Y/n: Thank u Jin

Jin: It's ok now let's go home.

We all went home. What a drama today