SIX

SIX: "Morgan glanced at him with a sly, sly smile; he knew exactly why Spencer was late

SIX: "Morgan glanced at him with a sly, sly smile; he knew exactly why Spencer was late."

The book Emma had in her hand was thrown onto the floor and the kiss became heavier, more intense. Spencer didn't have bucketloads of experience compared to someone like Morgan, but he sure as hell knew what he was doing.

Clothes were off in minutes, meaning Spencer and Emma were both very excited, to be naked on his couch together. She could feel him, against the boxer briefs that were still on, and she was proud that simply her taking off her dress and kissing him got him that excited.

After a little while like that, Spencer felt the need to be inside of her grow and grow. "May I?" he asked, while tugging at her underwear.

She didn't know that this was happening tonight, but she made sure she was wearing a sexy, lacy set underneath her dress just in case.

"Yes, please," she breathed out, and Spencer's hands went to take off her bra and underwear very quickly.

She reciprocated what he did to her by asking him, then pulling off his briefs.

"God, Spence" she said, looking at him. She didn't expect him to have as much length as he did, and width. She was impressed.

He then realised that he didn't want to fuck her on the couch, the same couch that his friends sat on when they were over.

Feeling adrenaline kick in, he used strength he never knew he had to pick her up to take her to his bedroom. She wrapped her legs around him and stayed like that when he placed her on the bed.

After spending some time kissing each other in various locations, Emma was almost sure that Spencer had left some definite hickeys on her neck.

"Spencer, please," she said breathily. He knew exactly what she meant, as they were both extremely turned on but hadn't began really pleasuring themselves yet.

"Before we ... you know, I have to make sure. You want this?" he asked her seriously, making sure she was sure. She nodded yes in response. "Also you're clean and on the pill?" he asked, getting another yes nod out of her.

"Now, please, Spence, please," she moaned against him.

He slipped inside her, which caused a moan to be let out of both of them.

"God, you're so wet," he said, while moaning against her neck. Her response was a long, drawn out moan that would send any guy off the edge no matter what mood they were in.

He proceeded to thrust in and out of her, earning highly pleasing sounds from both of them.

They continued like this, for about half an hour, constantly switching positions and going between high intensities and very slow, sensual moments.