Chapter Four

Xxx: hi you must be Alondra the dance choreographer.
Me: yes and you must be Renato.
Renato: yep that's me.
Me: so what am I going to do.
Renato: you are going to teach a group of guys here today if you don't mind.
Me: no its Okay I could teach.
Renato: great let me just go get them they are in the locker room.
Me: okay.
So he went and I just waited for him so I got in my phone. When I hear foot steps I look up and see a group of guys following Renato.
Renato: chicos esta is Alondra tu nueva choreographer teacher.
Me: hi nice to meet you guys.
Xxx: no it's nice to meet you by the way I'm Christopher but you can call me Chris.
Xxx: hi I'm Joel
Xxx: hola mami my name es Erick.
Xxx: hola my name es Zabdiel.
Xxx: hi my name is Richard.
Me: as you guys know already my name is Alondra.
Renato: enough of each other and let's start the dancing.
After that Renato left and I stay o lonely with the guys.
Me: so what song are we gonna dance to.
Joel: here let me show you.
So he showed me and the song was solo yo by cnco. For a second I thought I heard the name cnco and Richard before but then I gave up and started teaching them some dance moves. Every time when i turned around to see them do some dances . I would aways see Richard staring at me and also when one of the guys gave me a compliment he would have this mad expression on his face but I just ignored it. After a few hour Renato came back and told us that it was enough for the day and that they are going to practice tomorrow again at 1 pm. So I said bye to them and gave them a hug but Richard was the only one who didn't gave me one. I was confused so I just left back to my new how I guess or Victoria house. I got there and Victoria was already ready to go to the club so I went to my room and took a shower. Then put on a black short dress and some heels. I put a little bit of makeup and let my hair down. Then I heard Victoria call my name so I went to down stairs to see what she wanted.